Media Israel Adesanya hints more at his sexuality on Breakfast club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was watching his interview on Breakfast club and Israel is very charismatic and well spoken and a top class fighter for real, he is like more exciting version of Jon Jones he has a finisher mentality.

But when the host Charlmagne asked him about sex before a fight, Izzy said he made records and that its a myth they start laughing and Izzy said shout out to the PAPI, and Charlamagne thought he said PUPPY, and said what kinda nicknames are you giving her and Izzy didn't correct him but then said Andrew knows whats up which I believe is the grey haired guy who he was almost going to kiss in the cage.

here it is timestamped

Yes we all know he is gay by now

It’s easy enough to figure out.

Are the puppies male or female?

I was watching his interview on Breakfast club and Israel is very charismatic and well spoken and a top class fighter for real, he is like more exciting version of Jon Jones he has a finisher mentality.

But when the host Charlmagne asked him about sex before a fight, Izzy said he made records and that its a myth they start laughing and Izzy said shout out to the PAPI, and Charlamagne thought he said PUPPY, and said what kinda nicknames are you giving her and Izzy didn't correct him but then said Andrew knows whats up which I believe is the grey haired guy who he was almost going to kiss in the cage.

here it is timestamped

True he's like Jones with an actual sincere personality. I hope he keeps clean.

Based of all his other interviews, he sees this shit and is doing it on purpose

Yes we all know he is gay by now
Yup but unlike most of the other gay mma fighters he doesnt fucking shove it in everyone's face. Additionally, hes actually exciting and interesting.

Hes definitely not going in my no war list. Hes one of the good ones.

True he's like Jones with an actual sincere personality. I hope he keeps clean.
Adesanya is awesome, my new favorite fighter he won me over against Gastelum dude is a beast

Whatever if he is, he is. He is known to use sherdog terms like “is normal”. So my guess he knows we have wondered and is now fucking with us.

Maybe then he also means that Jon Jones is a closet / repressed homosexual?

('I'm everything JJ wishes he could have been')

Could be where a lot of Jones' issues stem from if true.

{<shrug}

Who cares? Is this turning into fucking TMZ now trying to be all up in everybody's personal shit?

I knew he was gay when he wore a overall without a tshirt

I saw him kissing an attractive white girl on an insta story a few days ago, this dude aint gay

The GOAT wmma fighter is gay

It’s inevitable that the GOAT male fighter will be gay

Israel is that man

I think if he came out it would be pretty big for his career. "Openly gay male UFC champion."

haha have you guys ever worked out after a night of banging chicks? Your legs feel line linguini. Never bang before a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back