If TJ was using EPO for a while...

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who knows how long he was using it.. A lot of people saying how he damaged Cody's career and may have taken years off his fighting life... BUT

Imagine what he took off Barao. He gave him two brutal beatdowns.

Dillashaw-Barao.jpg

web1_mma-ufc173_052414jb_23_6.jpg

He also ended a guy's career in practice

Great guy

That's 3 careers ended by TJs EPO usage. Remember pre-EPO TJ getting KO'd by Dodson? Lol lifetime ban IMO

<codychoke>

Chris Holdsworth said he found out when TJ was training for the Barao rematch.

Timestamped

I doubt it was just EPO. He graduated to EPO after whatever gave him the gyno boobs. You posted great photo evidence of his gyno too. It's really evident that his chest is not muscle tissue when he flexes (or just watch the boobies bounce when he moves around).

giphy.gif

if EPO is a hormone that effects endurance then I guess the Cody 1st & 2nd rnd wins wouldn't have been effected too much but the Barao 4th & 5th rnd beat downs and Soto 5th rnd head kick could be

Last edited:
I think a lot of people are missing the point that peds are a real nuance to the legitimacy sport, the Jon Jones debacle is indicative of the amateurish running of the UFC.
People still lap it up though, look at pro wrasling…

Who knows how long he was using it.. A lot of people saying how he damaged Cody's career and may have taken years off his fighting life... BUT

Imagine what he took off Barao. He gave him two brutal beatdowns.

Dillashaw-Barao.jpg

web1_mma-ufc173_052414jb_23_6.jpg

They tested him for EPO in both fights against Cody and he was clean..or at least got it out of his system in time

I fucking loved it.

la-1547964446-vywobuum0l-snap-image

Right up there with Holly beating Ronda, Nate/Khabib beating Conor, Cain/Overeem beating Brock, and Gall/Jackson beating Punk.

Although, I didn't appreciate Mike Jackson toying with CM Punk that much.

Back