I can't be the only one who thinks..

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
..Hermansson is going to fuck Jacare up and send him off into retirement.. it's like in the jungle.. the Alpha male grows old, starts displaying sloppiness and sluggishness.. even if his mind is in its optimal state, the body just does not respond. A young hungry gorilla notices this and sets his sights on the throne .. then rips his head off and takes everything he owns.. that's what's going on here if you care to notice.

Jacare looked great against Weidman. He was in full Korean Zombie mode. I think he knocks him out round 2.

Jacare’s cardio has looked like shit after the first round of his last few fights. I don’t know how his cardio usually is but I think if Hermansson comes in great shape he could definitely TKO jacare in the second/third round.

I’m picking jacare by sub though.

I hope Jacare wins and then White keeps his word. I have little hope of seeing these 2 things happening.

Blah Blah Blah... We get this kind of threads everytime a top guy like Jacare is fighting a relative unknown guy.

I don't see that happening. Weidman is a much better striker and he was knocked silly by Jacare. He could fight from the outside and win on points, but i don't see him finishing Jacare. If he tries to wrestle he will probably get submitted. In 32 professional fights Jacare has 0 losses by submission. I don't think he'll get that 1 in this fight.

Hermansson is good but he has given up a lot of arm triangles which Jacare has hit a ton in his career. His standup is also not that good, decent low line kicks but bad movement. I like the guy a lot, hits some sick bjj moves, but Jacare has a strong chance here.
If Hermansson wins though, big for him

Jacare should win this. On the other hand Wonderboy also should've beat Pettis...
<DCrying>

..Hermansson is going to fuck Jacare up and send him off into retirement.. it's like in the jungle.. the Alpha male grows old, starts displaying sloppiness and sluggishness.. even if his mind is in its optimal state, the body just does not respond. A young hungry gorilla notices this and sets his sights on the throne .. then rips his head off and takes everything he owns.. that's what's going on here if you care to notice.

you are literally the only one.

I don't know about fucking Jacare up...not many can claim that on Jacare

He has a chance to win though imo...but id favor Souza 60/40 or even 70/30

"fuck him up" seems a little strong to me.....but I certainly see the path to victory for Jack.

Back