Man vs CLAUDIA CADELHA in MMA (Video)

BrazilPitbullUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Well this seems legit, its from a few years ago and what's interesting about it is the guy is much bigger then UFC star Claudia Cadelha and I think he's trying to win, or atleast not lose. Tell me what you guys think, how real is this?

This is a Brazilian comedy troll show.

I think she is fighting one of the hosts

That's like Rose going on mad TV and defeating Bryan Callen

<{MingNope}>

I'm not sure what to think or I am just incapable of thinking for myself. I will just wait for the comments and develop an opinion.

<{MingNope}>
That fight would be fixed. No way a boxer and dancer of Callen's caliber would lose to a girl.

I would have been sporting a huge boner the entire time.

<{MingNope}>
Yea but no its Brazil and media and entertanment here is completly different, hard to even compare to u US show. There is like 20 hosts on that show but yea he is just some tv dude with no skills.

well, that's what should happen when any pro fighter fights someone who is not (a professional).
He was clearly out of his depth.

Well this seems legit, its from a few years ago and what's interesting about it is the guy is much bigger then UFC star Claudia Cadelha and I think he's trying to win, or atleast not lose. Tell me what you guys think, how real is this?

About as legit as this:

it's a brazilian comedy show.

i'm sure that this video was posted months ago and it was probably you who posted it.

Well yea not to far off but off. The brazilian dude was atleast trying a little offense, this guy's just letting her beat on him.
ok? Johnny knoxville tried to really hit butterbean too and that just went worse for him.

The whole point of of all three ""fights"" was to beat up a vastly overmatched comedian.

ok? Johnny knoxville tried to really hit butterbean too and that just went worse for him.

The whole point of of all three ""fights"" was to beat up a vastly overmatched comedian.

Yea I got your point, I don't disagree exactly. Just seems like this guy was trying a little harder, even had a TD. I don't think he was trying to win, but maybe not lose, I don't know, still pretty entertaining.

I would have started dry humping her when she pulled guard in the first 30 seconds...I'd get her to tap.

Back