Rose Will Finish Andrade

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most people picking Rose to win have her surviving a long, drawn out war and winning by close maybe even split decision. But I think she might actually get the finish against Jessica. I'm seeing a TKO in my head, probably somewhere in the championship rounds, but she might get the submission instead. A KO/TKO would make a bigger statement though, seeing how dangerous Jessica is on the feet, and how much of a chin she has.

Who else is feeling it?

Jessica via decapitation

I don't think Rose has the power to finish Andrade and she definitely isn't strong enough or good enough on the ground to submit her.

If Rose wins, and I think she will, it'll be via decision. She really has to stay on her bike and use her reach. She basically needs to fight Andrade the same way Joanna fought Andrade. Keep it technical, at range and don't brawl.

Wasn't that long ago that Andrade got out classed by Joanna for 5 rounds

If Rose brawls with her, she'll lose. But if Rose fights like she did vs Joanna in the 2nd fight, she will probably UD her.

{<redford}

Won't be easy but I sure as hell hope so. War Rose.

Either Rose wins by points or Andrade wins by stoppage...

Most people picking Rose to win have her surviving a long, drawn out war and winning by close maybe even split decision. But I think she might actually get the finish against Jessica. I'm seeing a TKO in my head, probably somewhere in the championship rounds, but she might get the submission instead. A KO/TKO would make a bigger statement though, seeing how dangerous Jessica is on the feet, and how much of a chin she has.

Who else is feeling it?

Andrade's striking sucks. Watch her highlights. She just barrels in and swings like old school wanderlei. Rose is way more technical.

I think rose picks her apart. So a finish could happen after some punishment accumulates.

Skill vs skill, rose should take this easy. I just hope her head is in the game and not on the bus.

I think she beats her much like Joana did.... or she walks into a haymaker and gets flatlined

I just hope her head is in the game and not on the bus.
You do realize that Namajunas defeated Joanna right after that incident, right?

I feel a Holloway V. Poirier match brewing up here, Andrade hits like a truck (for a chick).

Rose could win by rear naked choke. I believe she said something about that always being at the top of her intentions for how a fight will end.
~
Michelle Waterson
rose-namajunas-chokes-out-michelle-waterson-ufc-on-fox-24.jpg

~
Paige VanZant
page.png

~
Angela Hill
DLObrDDUEAATLOB.jpg

~
Emily Kagan
Rose_Namajunas_def._Emily_Kagan_by_submission__rear-naked_choke_._Round_3__344_2_medium.gif

~
Alex Chambers
TUF_20_EPISODE_7_SELECTS-2014-07-28-TUF-20-1362A.JPG

Rose could out point Andrade but I expect Andrade to rip her in half.

Rose also could win by RNC, as noted above.

This could easily be Rose’s first TKO loss, similar to Andrade vs KK

UH VAI MORRER

how is emotionally unstable rose going to handle this brazilian crowd doe?

Hoping for Thug to win. It's getting tedious the number of people making her the underdog.

Who else is feeling it?
Jessica by either a KO or Khabib type mauling. Tatiana will maul Nina setting up Tatiana verse Andrade.

Rose has a really nice personality. I hope she beats the shit out of that fucking loser.

Andrade's striking sucks. Watch her highlights. She just barrels in and swings like old school wanderlei. Rose is way more technical.

I think rose picks her apart.
Andrade IMO has gotten better since losing to joanna, an in this division she has a great deal of power, probably the most. She's strong as fuck and her cardio isn't bad.

Back