Media "If You Take A Shot At The King You Better Kill Him" - Cryptic Tweet From Conor's Coach

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Almost the same exact line that Conor McGregor said at the UFC 229 Presser, just in a different way.

"Don't ever come at the king, and if you do....don't miss" - Conor

With all of the rumors about Tony Ferguson being offered a shot against Conor, it makes you wonder what Kavanagh knows about Conor's recent negotiations.

upload_2019-4-25_20-10-28.png

They recently reunited, so all the rumors about them splitting up is false. Conor is back in Ireland training hard.

After Conor lost to Nate Diaz he said "he should have killed me when he had the chance". Which then led to "surprise surprise, the king is back". Seems to be the same scenario here

Khabib took his "shot" at the king, but did he kill Conor McGregor off for good? Definitely not it seems.

upload_2019-4-25_20-14-39.png
upload_2019-4-25_20-16-25.png

giphy.gif

Khabibs going to turn him into a pancake again.

Their entire rivalry turned out to be a hilarious mismatch where it turned out that Khabib not only plows through Conor but his entire team in 1 night.

“It’s just business, please khabib pleasee!!!”

So youre saying someone should have actually murdered Conor?

Khabib took his manhood, Conor has since been running around raping chicks and beating up schmucks at bars.

I'm sure he will return to mma though, as thats what a cancer does...

Retired? Doubt it, Dana been seeing dollar signs since the eagle soared... This rematch has a good chance of happening.

Poor man's versions of Omar's line. Omar bless.

How can they say these things seriously and actually believe it? Makes the entire team look like a bunch of tools.

Truth was far worse, the man didn't even go unconscious like a real fighter, he tapped. Now they talking about you had to kill him lol

I've never met a clown who moonlights as a king.

Maybe they can do an Irish version of The Wire and Conor can pretend to be a gangster all he wants.

They could call it Wireland.

Don't mind John Kavanagh. From all accounts, he's a decent guy..
Huge contributor to Irish MMA.

Back