So was Michael Bisping a clean guy in a dirty division?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Michael is adamant that he is clean and does not approve of PEDS. But he has taken so many brutal losses from PED abusing guys like Vitor, Hendo and Chael and a KO in a fight he won with Anderson.

I have to say I believe him. He would just be such a dirty hypocrite if he pointed the finger so much when he is also guilty.

Makes him seem super impressive that he did so well being clean against a bunch of roiders.

I thought he was clean too, but since TJ got caught for EPO, I am wondering if they tested for that. He was a cardio machine.

I think he was clean. Unlike some, I don’t believe everybody is on PEDs. Even the stupidest Shertard would understand that includes the Diaz bros, too.

Rampage said he juiced.

You can say a lot of shit about him, but I believe he competed clean..

He didn't get caught in a dirty sport. That's as far as I can go with any of these guys. These cardio machines may not necessarily take steroids. I've said for years EPO has huge potential in MMA.

Michael is adamant that he is clean and does not approve of PEDS. But he has taken so many brutal losses from PED abusing guys like Vitor, Hendo and Chael and a KO in a fight he won with Anderson.

I have to say I believe him. He would just be such a dirty hypocrite if he pointed the finger so much when he is also guilty.

Makes him seem super impressive that he did so well being clean against a bunch of roiders.
So your criteria for determining who’s “clean” is to take L’s from those who fail drug tests and run their mouth about being a clean competitor.

I thought he was clean too, but since TJ got caught for EPO, I am wondering if they tested for that. He was a cardio machine.

He had heart
Probably his best attribute

I dont know about any of that, we can only speculate.

What I do know is that he will be remembered as the weakest and worst MW champion in history, and how he dicktucked the entire top 15 and fucked up the division so bad that it's still hasn't recovered from the mess he left.

I also know that he was gifted with some of the most shameless hometown decisions in mma. (lol @ won vs Anderson.... or Hendo, or Hammil.

So your criteria for determining who’s “clean” is to take L’s from those who fail drug tests and run their mouth about being a clean competitor.

Bispings eye was permanently damaged in the Vitor fight against a cheater.

He’s blind in one eye now.

Who’s to say he wouldn’t be whole if Vitor was clean? Vitor off of roids looks weak.

Let me help you out TS:

9znlhg.png

I dont know about any of that, we can only speculate.

What I do know is that he will be remembered as the weakest and worst MW champion in history, and how he dicktucked the entire top 15 and fucked up the division so bad that it's still hasn't recovered from the mess he left.

I also know that he was gifted with some of the most shameless hometown decisions in mma.
No that's how you and other haters will remember him. Normal people will remember him as a bit of a dick in and around the cage but outside of that he is a solid guy.
Much respect!
giphy-4.gif 1klowq.gif

Bispings eye was permanently damaged in the Vitor fight against a cheater.

He’s blind in one eye now.

Who’s to say he wouldn’t be whole if Vitor was clean? Vitor off of roids looks weak.
I could care less if he’s blind in both eyes lol how’d it go from me pointing out your poor criteria for why you believe Bisping is clean to Vitor being a cheater.

Back