Prince of War TALKING to his people for 6 min

giphy.gif

No, not really Greg.

His last opponent was eating all of those power shots and talking to him with his hands down

Prince of pillow fists confirmed

That Vital Remains shirt is awesome...didn't expect Hardy to be a metal head. Still won't cheer for him though.

His last opponent was eating all of those power shots and talking to him with his hands down

Prince of pillow fists confirmed
believe it or not, this thread isn't about Conor

Truly a top 5 all time flick for me. My age at the time of release, etc. My first trip to NYC I did a bunch of Warriors associated fan things. The subway to Coney.

Complete disaster of a debut, blames it on being new but this guy knew exactly what he doing. Crowder came out and started taunting that gassed out meatball was looking forward to Crowder beating him down in the 3rd but the coward that Hardy is looked for a way out and he got it. So they give him another co-main slot?! What a joke of a company and shame on ESPN for allowing it especially after the first time.

"Nobody matches up with me, I might be the biggest guy in the UFC" - Greg "I'll strangle that bitch" Hardy

lol so much more to see in NY then the moldy D train <45>

I did all that too. Just during my first trip. Our hotel was about 200 yards from Carnegie Hall. We hit up a bunch of touristy shit.

The 9/11 Memorial. ChinaTown, Mullberry Street, Harlem, Strawberry Fields...

That place is really cool for movie, and music fans.

Hit up the Soup Nazi, and Katz’ where Harry met Sally, on my second trip. That place is the cat’s ass.

Back