News Jim Miller has most UFC fights in history (32)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Miller leads the company with his 32nd fight for the UFC.

Cerrone and Jeremy Stephens trails at 30 a piece.

My bet is that Stephens catches up in the end to be the one with the most fights. He’s the younger of the 3 and hasn’t been knocked senseless.

Diego Sanchez has a shot at 35+ He's stated wanting to fight until 40 and he's at 29 I believe right now with 30 booked for July.

I would agree. I think Miller might be looking at getting cut sooner rather than later. Cerrone is slowing down his scheduling. So Stephens should be on the path to taking that record.

gotta respect Miller for achieving that in the UFC's toughest division. hespect!

That’s pretty cool. But Cerrone’s most wins record is impressive af, imo.

Pretty crazy that they could stay competitive enough to not get cut without winning a title shot.

Diego is the only one that actually got a title shot when he fought BJ Penn

I would agree. I think Miller might be looking at getting cut sooner rather than later. Cerrone is slowing down his scheduling. So Stephens should be on the path to taking that record.

Maia is closest to most wins behind Cerrone right now..

Still though cool for Miller he is a warrior.....

CzurSmdWQAAVdrX.jpg

Only a journeyman and not a champ could get this record.

Champs are intentionally shelved for promotion/scheduling reasons.

Jim Miller is a beast but I expect Cowboy to have the record when it's all said and done. Jim Miller can get a pink slip. Cowboy is gonna get the Chuck treatment before he's forced to leave.

Miller leads the company with his 32nd fight for the UFC.

Cerrone and Jeremy Stephens trails at 30 a piece.

My bet is that Stephens catches up in the end to be the one with the most fights. He’s the younger of the 3 and hasn’t been knocked senseless.

You are counting the next programmed fight miller has... but you are not doing the same with cowboy! By your logic, cowboy is 31

Diego Sanchez has a shot at 35+ He's stated wanting to fight until 40 and he's at 29 I believe right now with 30 booked for July.

Sounds like Arlovski wanting to fight another 4-5 years. Both have been shells of their prime selves for years. They're really only competing for who will have the worse CTE case.

And yet he only gets paid $68k show/win that's only $136k for a win with 32 fucking fights in the ufc. Wtf man. I saw someone complaining josh emmet only gets 45/45 and he only has 7 ufc fights. Miller should be getting $100/100 at minimum.

And yet he only gets paid $68k show/win that's only $136k for a win with 32 fucking fights in the ufc. Wtf man. I saw someone complaining josh emmet only gets 45/45 and he only has 7 ufc fights. Miller should be getting $100/100 at minimum.

He’s been with the company for 11 years now. At 32 fights he’s finally at the top tier Reebok pay..... 11 long arduous years and he’s finally getting paid 20k on sponsor money and only 68k in show money.

Blood. Swear. tears.

Respect to them all. Most fighters dont have that many in their career let alone just for one promotion.

Back