biggest excuse maker after losses?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
who makes the most excuses after a loss? gotta be Tito right? who else comes to mind? include quotes

RFLczKj.jpg

upload_2019-4-25_13-11-5.jpeg

9LEZzzn.jpg

20190220100635.jpg

SyxbtiO.jpg

nJUgsVU.png

I actually love all of these guys

Silly Dilly , Hendricks , Pettis , Diaz Brothers , Conor , Cain

Silly Dilly , Hendricks , Pettis , Diaz Brothers , Conor , Cain

I don't think the Diaz brothers make excuses do they? they just say they've never lost a fight and the judges are horrible etc.

I don't think the Diaz brothers make excuses do they? they just say they've never lost a fight and the judges are horrible etc.
Pride Rules , My IV was poisoned , Thomson was running , GSP missed weight etc etc
They are full of excuses mate and also undefeated in their mind

conor never made excuses...people confuse making excuses with analyzing why you lost..if a reporter asks what happened, what do you expect a fighter to say?

"Humble in victory and defeat"

"I won round 3"

conor never made excuses...people confuse making excuses with analyzing why you lost..if a reporter asks what happened, what do you expect a fighter to say?
"Thank you to my coaches and trainers, my family. The better man won tonight but next time the better man will be me."

Not himself, but No Rush´s fanbase...after the Menjivar (they didnt even watch it), Hughes, Serra fights.

reporter: conor, what went wrong? what do you expect him or any fighter to say? they are going to give their honest opinion. stop being such a hater. when has any fighter in history just said, well, he's better than me..that's why I lost...no fighter will ever say that...they have pride and an ego...

Back