"Whats my name?!" - Kamaru Usman

HHJ

RIP Toriyama
@plutonium
Reaction score
When AskrenGOAT dispatches GOATSvidal and earns a title shot,Usman will be dreaming of having his Muhammad Ali moment. Just wailing away on Askren,pounding his fists into that impenetrable mane annointed in the finest oils,shouting "What's my name?! Whats my name?!" Trying to get Askren to concede that his name isnt Marty,that he's really somebody now.

In that fit of rage,he will lapse,make an error of judgement and end up in the Askrenlock,of which there is no escape. Thus begins a new era. Gsp shivers in retirement. Abdulmanap hurries off to consult with the elders. Conor mcgregor says thanks for all the cheese.

Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Askren era.
ben-askren-ufc-london-ceremonial-qa-01.jpg

NCAA

ALL DAY

Fun fact: Marty's favorite album is Nebraska by Bruce Springsteen.

When AskrenGOAT dispatches GOATSvidal and earns a title shot,Usman will be dreaming of having his Muhammad Ali moment. Just wailing away on Askren,pounding his fists into that impenetrable mane annointed in the finest oils,shouting "What's my name?! Whats my name?!" Trying to get Askren to concede that his name isnt Marty,that he's really somebody now.

In that fit of rage,he will lapse,make an error of judgement and end up in the Askrenlock,of which there is no escape. Thus begins a new era. Gsp shivers in retirement. Abdulmanap hurries off to consult with the elders. Conor mcgregor says thanks for all the cheese.

Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Askren era.
View attachment 572111

I reckon lawler takes him in the rematch. If askren gets the belt give Robbie another shot at the title. I would love to watch that.

Usman is going to dominate your favorite Welterweights. All of them.

You guys are insane if you seein it go any other way. Certifiable looney tunes,and thats just bein real.

Usman will duck Askren for a year then give up the belt citing fake personal issues.

Usman and Askren welcome to wrastling snoredom era LW is already dominated by a wrastler UFC plse get rid of these wrastlers snoozing people to Death.

Back