Media AKA's Javier Mendes gets a taste of Dagestsan

Those mountain views are spectaular.

For those who haven't seen it yet:

I know it's obvious to most reasonable people, but a whole lot of people don't take logic into account when deciding what their take on things is...Khabib and his family as well as his crew aren't unlike everyday people.

They aren't criminals, nor did they ever act like criminals, they acted like people who were encouraged to hype shit up for money and somehow managed to do just good enough a job of it all, that it ended up happening to fool a lot of fans and haters into thinking they are more/less than they really are.

The guy was born and bred to be a fighter. This is not just hardwork, this is an entire life of sacrifice. Nobody is beating that specimen.

Always believed Khabib will go down as GOAT leaving tons of crying haters.

The view from those mountains is extremely beautiful but at the same time scary as hell when you have momentum sliding down hill. The dude would've fell off the cliff if his momentum wasn't stopped.

I guess there was a sale on black tracksuits in Dagestani Walmart

The real question is how the fuck does USDA get up there

Even if you have fear of hieght (like me), i definetely reccomend that you force yourself to atand on a mountain edge.
Or sit if you need to.

Its very hard for some, even the thought can make you sweat and the knees feel weak.

But what you gain in self confidence and the feeling of sensing death, hearing the great silence...
For me its become a very spiritual practice.

Im blessed to live near one.
I take my son to visit it often and we climb and stare over the desert and listen.
Special moments.

First video is great example of high IQ. Run too fast down the mountain towards the cliff uncontrollably instead of just walking down.

There are unusually large furry and weeaboo communities in Dagestan, wonder if Khabib knows about them. <45>

7e7.jpg

My hands and feet are sweating. Fuck that shit

Yeah I wouldn’t mind standing on a cliff edge surrounded by a bunch of Dagestinians

Back