Ricardo Mayorga vs MMA fighter

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Holy shit first time seeing this. Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene "Level" Martinez in MMA. Cant believe this happened a while back, and I havent seen it till now. I been a fan of Ricardos trash talk and shenanigans for a long time. He actually has some quick hands even out of shape lmao.

What event was that?
No clue, but Mayorga was scheduled to fight Din Thomas aswell . Ricardo trash talks him the whole press conference, and karate chops his neck haha. Lmaoo maybe Conor took a page out of Ricardos book

Quick hands is right... that tap was lightning fast. He even puts McTapper to shame in that department. Boxers D-Level athletes confirmed.

Gotta say tho, his 3 fingered Nicaraguan bitch slap KO on paper chin Din Thomas was pretty fuckin amusing.
k1qq39.gif

They threw Mayorga to the wolves, Level was an elite Dawg Fights backyard champion.

Quick hands is right... that tap was lightning fast. He even puts McTapper to shame in that department. Boxers D-Level athletes confirmed.

Gotta say tho, his 3 fingered Nicaraguan bitch slap KO on paper chin Din Thomas was pretty fuckin amusing.
k1qq39.gif

I still think Boxing is the best martial art for fighting multiple guys on the street. But fucking lol Dude karate chopped his neck. Mayorga was one of the best trash talkers

k1qq39.gif

Quick hands, granite chin, and a smoker to boot.

For every Tim Sylvia vs Mercer there are 10 of these.

Safe bet that Mayorga's killed at least one person so far. This dudes favorite "game" is speeding through red lights. "Car Russian roulette".

Mayorga a fucking psychopath lmao

Mayorga in his mid 20s with those 4oz gloves would be horrifying

I picture him being a Korean Zombie/Jeremy Stephens type just walking through bombs and smashing people with those quick short hooks

Mayorga is a trash talker but man in his prime he was really good. He could hang with the top boxers.

Mayorga is a trash talker but man in his prime he was really good. He could hang with the top boxers.
When he beat Vernon Forrest, that shit came out of left field. Wasn't long after Forrest (RIP), had beaten Sugar Shane for a second time. That was the fight that put him on the map.

Holy shit first time seeing this. Ricardo Mayorga vs Rene "Level" Martinez in MMA. Cant believe this happened a while back, and I havent seen it till now. I been a fan of Ricardos trash talk and shenanigans for a long time. He actually has some quick hands even out of shape lmao.

When I met Din Thomas I asked him about Mayorga because they were gonna fight. He said Mayorga pulled out, I would have loved to see that.

Mayorga will always be the press conference GOAT

Cause the pussies wont trade with them
you still stuck back in 1856 there, grandpa?
ce01255c7439bba60f5c58f9f79f8eb6--bare-knuckle-boxing-fight-night.jpg

You do know we've discovered other solutions to "avoid being punched in the mouth" besides "punch them in the mouth first," right?

Mayorga really knew how to sell a damn fight. He's truly the definition of not giving a single fuck. Did a great job of playing the villain. He really is a crazy mofo.

I remember watching him as a kid at family boxing parties and that dude was completely legit.

His press conferences are freaking GOLD.

{<jordan}

Oh man I love Mayorga. Like there is no denying he is out of his fucking mind haha. But at the same time it is great to watch.

Back