Paulie Maglagaggi wears a FEDORA

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope Artem knocks his stupid fucking head off.

Paulie Maglagaggi wears a fedora. Withdraw your support IMMEDIATELY.

Holy fuck, that dude is super cringy, wtf. I'm talking about the dude on the right , btw.

giphy.gif

Where's ISIS when you need them?

I’m honestly torn here. Idk why.

I feel like Pauli should work him easily.

But artem reminds me of rocky. Just no quit. Who knows. He’s younger. Hungry. Heart. And it’s bare knuckle. He probably hits harder , but is it enough? He’ll need to connect.

I guess I’ll wait for the lines to open and see where I think the best value is.

Wonder if he keeps the AK under the hat or in his fanny-pack

Paula’s has the biggest pillow fists of any fighter I’ve seen. He will land a million punches but without gloves he will get hit. Iron head Artem can take this but he will be busted up bad.

Well I hate Artem Lobov but I think he's going to fuck Paulie up in their bare knuckle fight. Paulie boxed at 147 and certainly wasn't known for his power or his chin. Power and a chin is about the only thing Lobov has going for him and he looked like an animal in that fight against Jason Knight. I don't see Paulie being able to take a beating like that and he does have slick movement but without power it will only be a matter of time before Lobov clips him and hurts him.

I think its funny, Malignaggi commenting on Crawford, and everyone else riding Crawfords jock for knocking out Khan. Danny Garcia also fought on Saturday night and knocked his opponent out in a much more convincing fashion than Crawford did. Garcia also knocked out a prime Amir Khan 7 years ago, and funny enough Garcia also knocked out Paulie 4 years ago. Crawfords been impressive but Welterweight is stacked with contenders and champions and he's fucking around fighting bums like Amir Khan. Boxing needs to get it's shit together and stop fucking this stacked division up. Plenty of amazing fights and money to be made.

Paulie had to have a haircut during a fight once.

That's the guy he is

Well I hate Artem Lobov but I think he's going to fuck Paulie up in their bare knuckle fight. Paulie boxed at 147 and certainly wasn't known for his power or his chin. Power and a chin is about the only thing Lobov has going for him and he looked like an animal in that fight against Jason Knight. I don't see Paulie being able to take a beating like that and he does have slick movement but without power it will only be a matter of time before Lobov clips him and hurts him.

I think its funny, Malignaggi commenting on Crawford, and everyone else riding Crawfords jock for knocking out Khan. Danny Garcia also fought on Saturday night and knocked his opponent out in a much more convincing fashion than Crawford did. Garcia also knocked out a prime Amir Khan 7 years ago, and funny enough Garcia also knocked out Paulie 4 years ago. Crawfords been impressive but Welterweight is stacked with contenders and champions and he's fucking around fighting bums like Amir Khan. Boxing needs to get it's shit together and stop fucking this stacked division up. Plenty of amazing fights and money to be made.
Agree with most of what you said but Khan is not a bum. He is a 2x world champ and olympian and has beaten legends like barrera, maidana, judah, etc. What is he, 32-5 or something. His only flaws are his chin and power, which hasnt helped him recently as he took on bigger, stronger world champions like Canelo and Crawford, both fighters which no one in the world have proven to be able to beat except Floyd (who beat a younger less polished version of canelo than khan faced) who is a goat candidate. And khan actually won rounds against both.

Far from a bum, just not a top contender at 147 currently. He should move down to 140 where its less likely to get knocked out

Agree with most of what you said but Khan is not a bum. He is a 2x world champ and olympian and has beaten legends like barrera, maidana, judah, etc. What is he, 32-5 or something. His only flaws are his chin and power, which hasnt helped him recently as he took on bigger, stronger world champions like Canelo and Crawford, both fighters which no one in the world have proven to be able to beat except Floyd (who beat a younger less polished version of canelo than khan faced) who is a goat candidate. And khan actually won rounds against both.

Far from a bum, just not a top contender at 147 currently. He should move down to 140 where its less likely to get knocked out
Khan has no business fighting at 147 at this point in his career, let alone challenging for a title there, good lord. The whole point was that Garcia already knocked out a prime Amir Khan 7 years ago and now beating Khan is not as big of a deal.

Who the fuck is the schmo and why is he a thing? Did he exist prior to this month? I feel like I’m seeing him everywhere. He’s awful.

Back