Media The Kingping v Rockhold rivalry was one of the funniest

Luke Rockhold: No touch
Michael Bisping: What’s that buddeh? No touch?
*touches gloves* I’ll fucking touch.

[<dunn]

These two guys should have sex and make man-babies. They would be the saltiest, shittiest fighter babies alive today.

Bisping reveled in every second of that victory and it was great to witness.

Rockhold was classy when he knocked the head off of Bisping. Bisping acted like a child when he knocked the head off of Rockhold. Say what you will but that speaks volumes for Luke Rockhold.

Rockhold was classy when he knocked the head off of Bisping. Bisping acted like a child when he knocked the head off of Rockhold. Say what you will but that speaks volumes for Luke Rockhold.

I thought rockhold subbed bisping?

Luke Rockhold: No touch
Michael Bisping: What’s that buddeh? No touch?
*touches gloves* I’ll fucking touch.

[<dunn]
He said i'll touch you in a second motherf&cker

2h5uvz5.jpg

Luke didn't knock his head off mate. Got him with a guillotine choke. Plus lets' be honest it was fucking hilarious when Bisping knocked Rockhold out.

They're both dicks, absent grace of any kind. Don't get it twisted like Jackson MMA nips.

Luke didn't knock his head off mate. Got him with a guillotine choke. Plus lets' be honest it was fucking hilarious when Bisping knocked Rockhold out.

Headkick KO set up the gi. could have just as easily finished him with strikes

yup. bisping was a dick in victory. rockhold was pure class

Bisping wasn't salty in defeat and allowed him to be classy

ahe3xl.png

After the first fight Bisping was classy in defeat. Where as in the second fight Rockhold was a sore loser.

Back