Is This Where Shmo Got His Awkward Act?

Crispin Glover is an actual good actor

I'm telling you guys....he's mma's Nardwuar

dunno, that guy seems nervous or neurotic. schmo acts like a 60s jewish comedian, like Jerry Lewis or something. obnoxious voice acting and stupid facial expressions.

Last edited:
Who da fook is diss Shmo loser? Sounds like a Sherdork decided to interview fighters.

For the record, Nardwaur once interviewed Crispin Glover.

Crispin Glover is an underrated comedic genius.

tenor.gif

Who da fook is diss Shmo loser? Sounds like a Sherdork decided to interview fighters.
I always thought Helwani was annoying but this guy... If the 2 of them were to team up and interview fighters any fighter that didn't punch them in the face would deserve an award.

Glover was pulling an Andy Kaufman/Joaquin Phoenix type of stunt in this interview

he might have been influenced by a few people
guessing Andy Kaufman's among them

KeyJauntyIndochinahogdeer-max-1mb.gif

Glover was pulling an Andy Kaufman/Joaquin Phoenix type of stunt in this interview

Kaufman, yes. Phoenix was MUCH later. This was like 1986. Crispin had his own unique take, though: social anxiety before it became a buzzword.

Shmo is a hack. Can't stand that guy and his fake ass shtick. Reporter's are trying to have a shtick now.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Mma video journalism as a loooong way to go. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be MindSmash.....Yhellow.

Back