BJ Penn is on a 6 fight losing streak and fighting Clay Guida on the prelims of a Brazilian PPV

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
You know Johnny Hendricks respects the downfall of BJ Penn

<Goldie11>

After reading about his legal problems, hope he keeps the streak going

LW GOAT should be on the main card. Co-main not likely, but would be understandable.

AND HE IS YET STILL AN MMA LEHEND AND P4P GREAT

So F U TS

<3>

Guida's had a relatively rough patch too 5-7 over the past seven or eight years. But nothing at all on the same level as Penn. Tough guy, lots of heart, hard worker. I got a soft spot for Clay. His recent losses have mainly come against big names too.

After reading about his legal problems, hope he keeps the streak going
I’m offended. We don’t know if they’re true yet. Buttttt having heard stories from my bjj coach before they even were out there. They might be.

Except Penn has better accomplishments. Johny was sort of a one hit wonder
<{yearp}>

Knocking out Fitch and Kampman, beating Condit, beating Lawler once. Taking GSP to the limit

That is far from a one-hit wonder like Sokoudjou or Houston Alexander

Beating the shit out of his spouse, threatening farmers with a machete, hasn't won a fight in near a decade. What a time to be a BJ fan..
<mma4>

BKB BJ Penn, incoming.
Feed him to Lobov.

He wants to be sure CTE kicks in early.

he was great for a few years. my favorite fighter during his run but fell off so hard. it's crazy

It also happened to Gray Maynard

I think some guys can't handle the psychological aspect of competitive sports. You constantly have to be working so that other killers don't pass you by. It must be mentally exhausting, especially when the physical consequences of losing in a fight can be so high

I can see why some guys who get close to the top and then lose a couple of big fights lose all of their passion. Competitive people often tie their self-worth to their ability to win

Clay by 3 rd TKO. BJs done. DONE DONE DONE. Stick the fork in him, cause hes well done. Hes so done that he was finished before fight started.

I think at this point that BJ is just trying to go out with a win, and his recent skid is just what's holding back his retirement.

He must realize that fighting on a foreign fight card as an undercard fighter isn't really a good sign, so hopefully he can get a win and ride of into the sunset .

Back