Just got my Conor McGregor funko pop! EDIT: WITH PICS

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190425-115126_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190425-115115_Gallery.jpg
I have uploaded pictures for all the vicious trolls who accused me of lying. Please note I am leaving the figure in the box as I wish to preserve the collectibles mint condition. This will be worth a lot some day.

My wife my bought me a Conor McGregor funko pop for an anniversary present yesterday! I'm seriously so excited and I'm going to put it above the fireplace in the family room. One of the many very cool collectibles things offered on UFC.com!

I really recommend everyone get one. It's a great way to spruce up your house and motivate yourself at the same time. I've already gotten several compliments on mine and I've only had it for one day!

Last edited:
What did your wife get for her boyfriend then?

I like this one better, complete with bulge..

81m1KcfxyeL._SX425_.jpg

The combination of sarcasm and trolling is absolute quality, there is levels to this shit.

tenor.gif

Pay no attention to what the critics say. A statue has never been set up in honor of a critic.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fconor-mcgregor-sculpture-30-birthday-present-01.jpg

Your wife is a very thoughtful and giving woman to bestow such a gift to you on the anniversary of your marriage.

If I am ever so lucky to find a wife, I hope she will buy me a Giblert Melendez Kit as a symbol of the love we have for one another.

I don't think I'm ready to display a stupid Conor toy on my fireplace mantle, next to my dog's ashes.

EDIT: Hopefully it catches fire and melts the next time you fire up that wood stove. And why the hell did you put a wood stove in front of you fireplace? Weird looking.

Last edited:
View attachment 571903 My wife bought me a Conor McGregor funko pop for an anniversary present yesterday! I'm seriously so excited and I'm going to put it above the fireplace in the family room. One of the many very cool collectibles things offered on UFC.com!

I really recommend everyone get one. It's a great way to spruce up your house and motivate yourself at the same time. I've already gotten several compliments on mine and I've only had it for one day! I've linked the UFC store listing at the bottom.

https://ufcstore.com/products/ufcfn...=cpc&utm_source=google&variant=26982141591616

Look at that, his right hand already comes in tap position!

<36>

tenor.gif

Man that's great. You should man up and get a poster sized enlargement of this pic gold framed:

IMG_1640.jpg

View attachment 571903 My wife bought me a Conor McGregor funko pop for an anniversary present yesterday! I'm seriously so excited and I'm going to put it above the fireplace in the family room. One of the many very cool collectibles things offered on UFC.com!

I really recommend everyone get one. It's a great way to spruce up your house and motivate yourself at the same time. I've already gotten several compliments on mine and I've only had it for one day! I've linked the UFC store listing at the bottom.

https://ufcstore.com/products/ufcfn...=cpc&utm_source=google&variant=26982141591616
Lucky man , a wife who supports your passion for the sport

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back