Nicco Montano releases statement on USADA suspension, hopes for summer return

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

nrmontano
First and foremost, I would like to thank my friends, family, and all of my fans for their continued support during this difficult period in my life. As you all know, USADA was unable to locate the source of my contamination. I will continue to remain diligent in my responsibilities to USADA and the UFC. I would like to acknowledge Donna Marcolini and Jeff Novitzky with the UFC for their assistance in this process. This suspension has further inspired me to work even harder of achieving my goals in the UFC. I hope to make my return this summer.
#ufc #yeegonicco #warriorspirit #nativepride#wmma #fighter #nevergiveup #followyourbliss

Will be the most anticipated return since Conor McGregor returned at UFC 229

USADA was unable to locate the cause of the contamination? Really? Lol, that's good shit.

I thought we got rid of the flyweight male division?
No?

Jones probably snitched on her

Edit* in a plot twist, he also probably helped her form an alibi

Last edited:
This girl has been fail all over, I really hope they just axe her.

Contamination or not there will be that stigma. But she has bigger hurdles to clear in her young UFC career. Getting into the octagon for a fight would be a great start. She’s supposedly had medical issues, and that’s fine. But she needs to fight at some point.

I’m a fan from TUF. But, come on already. Out of sight, out of mind. If not for the USADA thing. I probably would have completely forgotten about her.

USADA can't locate the source should be bad news but seems like that is not the case with USADA

On behalf of Native American nations, we hereby banish her from future pow wows.

So she was taking something illegal that she didn’t declare and didn’t have tested? Jon Jones would be proud.

I don't wanna see her name on Sherdog until she actually fights again.

I had forgotten that she even existed before this suspension lol

I liked seeing her win the title because it was a great underdog story, but she's done nothing but disgrace the sport since. A champion not being able to handle her weight cut, testing positive for PEDs... like what the hell? I'm sure the UFC would love to close this Nicco Montano chapter.

Back