Excuse me, but why is Lineker vs Sandhagen so far down the card?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Lineker vs Sandhagen is probably the best fight in the card, but there are 4 fights ahead of it!!!

That was my mistake. I'll fix it up now.

That was my mistake. I'll fix it up now.
Thanks+my+dude+youre+swell+_d86555fc5cfbdda71237fddd3f86c732.png

I think John would be wise to target the body in this one

really pumped for this fight- what an interesting clash of styles and physiques

Sometimes they put the most sure-fire firecracker as the first fight of the main card, sets up the rest of the card with some momentum.

Also Sandhagen doesn’t have much name value, very exciting fighter but his resume is pretty short of “names”, getting a BIG step up in competition here.

Do they deserve the co-main more then Hardy? Of course, but UFC is all about that $$$

Why is Lineker so far down the scale?
Why is Lineker so far down in height?

Thats the fight im most looking forward to. As long as its on the main card, its fine.

I don't really care what order they're in. I'm watching the entire card anyways.

I hate how they build cards these days. It's one of my bigger man pet peeves. It's so annoying how the 2nd & 3rd best fights can be 5,6,8 fights from the top.

Lineker & Hardy's fights should be swopped in the bout order. Next week's card may be the first time since WME took over that the bout order is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

I hate how they build cards these days. It's one of my bigger man pet peeves. It's so annoying how the 2nd & 3rd best fights can be 5,6,8 fights from the top.

Lineker & Hardy's fights should be swopped in the bout order. Next week's card may be the first time since WME took over that the bout order is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

And if you’re on the Fight Pass prelims, there’s a 90% chance you’re not gonna win fight of the night.

At one point they had Zabit as the first fight of the night in NY against Bochniak, look how that fight turned out? It was underneath Bec Rawlings, with the entire arena empty at that time slot.

“DUrRr iT doEsNt MaTtEr wHeRe yoU ArE oN thE CARd”

Does it matter where on the card it is? No seriously, would you not watch it if it were a prelim? If it was a ppv would you not be happier if a great fight was actually free and not on the ppv card? Though this is still main card.

Some people here obviously have an ego problem. Why else would you get a salty vagina over the placing of the fights. As long as you see the fights. Are you fucking kidding me? My guy should be higher on the bill.

Yeah I should have skipped the best musical concert experience of my life because I honestly think The WHO, should have headlined over Roger Waters.

Casual mentality thread.

tumblr_mh53ch6Q5m1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Back