Does Overeem handpick inferior teammates?

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Overeem is in my top 3, but the guy isn't without fault. The whole Ubereem thing, the drama with Blackzillians, the fact that he's a rich and famous fighter and I'm 35 and still work at a hardware store*

The UFC likes him too. They let him cherry pick. He fought teammate Arlovski by what sounds was uncovered to be a secret request knowing he was the better sparring partner. Recent was Olenik, who admitted, off-hand, to the press Overeem was the superior fighter in training.
I know Olenik wasn't the original opponent and I know he comes from the USSR (however he lives in the US). Maybe there are other examples of this.
2lbl40k.jpg

*Going on a date and telling a woman in her thirties that you stock shelves at a hardware store is akin to telling her you have terminal cancer. Same reaction.

Doesn't he train with Blaydes?

Yes you are right. He goes to train with everyone that sucks so he can get worse.

giphy.gif

You are an idiot.

Reem has been training with the best of the best since he was 16 years old

He had also trained with Travis Browne.

Thread starter doesn't know what he's talking about.
Remember when Browne actually had hands.....

He could have been something so much better imo

You are an idiot.

Reem has been training with the best of the best since he was 16 years old

You walked into Lucien Carbin's or Golden Glory in the late 90s early 2000s it would be killers wall to wall

*Going on a date and telling a woman in her thirties that you stock shelves at a hardware store is akin to telling her you have terminal cancer. Same reaction.
Well at least you dont have cancer or brain damage and hardware stores are useful

No, sherdog forum members should pick his teammates, duh.

What an arrogant prick.

The point was to name fighters with whom Overeem trained after losing to them.

TS even mentioned Arlovski himself, which I skimmed over before posting

What are you talking about?

Back