Conor in boxing match with random electrician

Do you have a non TMZ video? The last one was confusing, I couldn't tell if there were actually 2 bells to start the round or if they added one before the actual bell. Also does anyone know why they would ring the bell then ring it again a couple of seconds later? That seemed weird.

Do you have a non TMZ video? The last one was confusing, I couldn't tell if there were actually 2 bells to start the round or if they added one before the actual bell. Also does anyone know why they would ring the bell then ring it again a couple of seconds later? That seemed weird.

The first bell is the tmz sound effect they use often in videos, this is just an unfortunate coincidence. The second bell is the only real bell sound. Dang that did look cheap, ref shouldn’t have let him out of the corner before the bell.

Cheap shitty org, not a cheap shot.
No idiots ring the starting bell twice that far apart, let alone miss a fighter getting all the way across the ring and throwing before the bell.

Random electrician took Dat Left better than Aldo, smh

The first bell is the tmz sound effect they use often in videos, this is just an unfortunate coincidence. Dang that did look cheap, ref shouldn’t have let him out of the corner before the bell.

They shouldn't add sound effects in post that sound exactly like the bell ringing that indicates the start of a round when claiming someone threw a cheap shot before the round started, it just makes them look wrong.

I would like to see a non TMZ video just to know for sure when the bell actually happened.

The plumber reject versus the electrician...sounds like some professional wrestling gimmicks.

Cheap shitty org, not a cheap shot.
No idiots ring the starting bell twice that far apart, let alone miss a fighter getting all the way across the ring and throwing before the bell.
The bell only rang once. The first was a TMZ sound effect

They shouldn't add sound effects in post that sound exactly like the bell ringing that indicates the start of a round when claiming someone threw a cheap shot.

They use that sound in almost every tmz video ever tho, it’s just the sound effect for when they are pointing out a person of interest with a red arrow. I think they used it in the Conor cellphone smash video.

They use that sound in almost every tmz video ever tho, it’s just the sound effect for when they are pointing out a person of interest with a red arrow. I think they used it in the Conor cellphone smash video.

Yeah, well anyone who doesn't know that is going to think there were 2 bells, they should have realized that.

Interesting, MMAFighting just posted an article and the guy he fought is a national champion and turning pro in Denmark. For those that dont know, Ireland and boxing is like Dagestan and wrestling. It's funny that people say that any amateur would beat him, yet Conor dropped him with a body shot and was admittedly more skillful. I guess this lays to the rest the silly narrative that one qualified amateur would light him up and body bag him.

Props to Conor for doing a good deed like this, performing for free and fixing there gym up, when he could get millions for such a thing, and he also risked getting KO'd and humiliated. I can not think of anyone in his position that would risk so much by competing for free, but then again, who moves up to take on RDA at 155 three months after they fought at 145 and then takes Diaz at 170 when RDA pulls with less/or/the exact same injury as Conor had versus Khabib? He might be a coke head and a little rapey, but that insanity goes hand in hand with his self belief and risk taking.

Last edited:
cheap as usual, but at least that's a fight he can still win nowadays {<jordan}

Yeah, well anyone who doesn't know that is going to think there were 2 bells, they should have realized that.
People are stupid. The video freezes and a big red arrow points to Conor when the TMZ bell went off. Obviously it's not the fight bell if it goes off when they freeze the video

"Cheap shot"

tenor.gif

LavishThisBallpython-max-1mb.gif

Btw, that match was for charity and obviously not a professional fight. Conor should be rather praised for doing it.

They shouldn't add sound effects in post that sound exactly like the bell ringing that indicates the start of a round when claiming someone threw a cheap shot before the round started, it just makes them look wrong.

I would like to see a non TMZ video just to know for sure when the bell actually happened.

Here's the unedited video. The second bell in the TMZ video was the real bell. The idiot ref let Conor walk the other guy down before the bell rang.

Interesting, MMAFighting just posted an article and the guy he fought is a national champion and turning pro in Denmark. For those that dont know, Ireland and boxing is like Dagestan and wrestling. It's funny that people say that any amateur would beat him, yet Conor dropped him with a body shot and was admittedly more skillful. I guess this lays to the rest the silly narrative that one qualified amateur would light him up and body bag him.

Where did you find info about the other guy? All I found with a quick search was him losing to someone as a kid ten years ago.

Back