Sage Northcutt is Ken (Street Fighter Genesis)

EdmundHeng

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Not sure if i'm allowed to post this here. If not, kindly move this over to the appropriate section.

As I said in another thread Sage Northcutt is more like Dan.

It looks so bad... Looks like one of those homemade short films.

If the guy who plays Sagat isn't actually 7'4" tall i'm out.

Last edited:
classic Ken. going for a choke like in the good old street fighter II

The old, original street fighter 2 was s great video game.

This sh1t can go and f itself.

The old, original street fighter 2 was s great video game.

This sh1t can go and f itself.
I prefered Super Street Fighter 2 due to the 4 extra characters, getting to use the bosses like in Turbo, and the tournament mode. But yeah all 3 snes originals, and even the first wave of Alpha were really really good.

I prefered Super Street Fighter 2 due to the 4 extra characters, getting to use the bosses like in Turbo, and the tournament mode. But yeah all 3 snes originals, and even the first wave of Alpha were really really good.
Actually yeah the one with Cammy and the Bruce Lee fella was great too. That one had a three-hit flaming dragon punch for Ken too which was Savage

Actually yeah the one with Cammy and the Bruce Lee fella was great too. That one had a three-hit flaming dragon punch for Ken too which was Savage
Yeah it was, Ken had the flaming dragon punch, and Ryu had the powered up Red Fireball you could do by doing a half circle instead of a quarter. As well as T-Hawk, Cammy, Fei Long, and Dee Jay. Chun-Li also had a variant of a fireball in it that carried over from Turbo.

The acting and photography is way ahead of our times! I don’t think people are ready for this kind off advanced technology

looks like a fan movie
awful for a studio production

how dare you guys bring up street fighter when MK11 just came out yesterday!!!

Back