Media Cody's chihuahua looks like a big dog next to him

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
also, how the heck did Cody manage to find a girl SMALLER than him? Is she a hobbit?

Nice picture. I don’t like dogs like that, though. Look at all the dog saliva on the ground. Those kinds of dogs drool constantly. Nice to look at but I wouldn’t want one in my house.

Oh boy. Did Cody fuck your man or something? Yea hes a manlet but he still has a hell of a lot more going for him in life than you do!

Why don't fighters get something other than pitbulls?

So unoriginal.

Nice family photo. Good for you necktats, don't listen to the sherdog incel brigade who've never touched breasts.

Oh boy. Did Cody fuck your man or something? Yea hes a manlet but he still has a hell of a lot more going for him in life than you do!
relax dude, get your head out of your ass and start breathing again.

That's gonna be one stumpy baby

Nice picture. I don’t like dogs like that, though. Look at all the dog saliva on the ground. Those kinds of dogs drool constantly. Nice to look at but I wouldn’t want one in my house.

Don't be a dick. She may have an arm tattoo and fake tits but she's still hot.

also, how the heck did Cody manage to find a girl SMALLER than him? Is she a hobbit?

His stats say he's 5'7" and the average female height in the USA is 5'4". What country are you from?

It's cause they have been inbred like crazy for centuries upon centuries. The further away a dog looks from a wolf, the more retarded and inbred they are. Just look at white tigers and what we have done to them in just a few decades of selective inbreeding.

I find it funny they are starting to look like bull dogs and certain dog breeds now.

kenny-the-white-tiger1.jpg

He's 5'7", a woman his height or taller is well above average so not that hard to find a shorter woman than him

It's cause they have been inbred like crazy for centuries upon centuries. The further away a dog looks from a wolf, the more retarded and inbred they are. Just look at white tigers and what we have done to them in just a few decades of selective inbreeding.

I find it funny they are starting to look like bull dogs and certain dog breeds now.

kenny-the-white-tiger1.jpg
thats maybe one of two white tigers that look that way. Its just a retarded white tiger.

thats maybe one of two white tigers that look that way. Its just a retarded white tiger.

Gotta agree here. Tigers are my favourite animal. And most white tigers look like regular tigers. I’ve only seen this one science/genetic experiment fail tiger. Maybe two, but I suspect all the pics I’ve seen are the same animal.

He's actually not retarded and is normal other than his strange looks from inbreeding. It is a incest deformity because the white tigers are so greatly inbreed and not actually supposed to exist. Only one out of about 30 white tigers will be suitable for show as they all have so many deformities and issues.

Here is the Down syndrome looking tiger's brother, who has cross eyes, tho he did not inherit the white hair gene:

tmg-article_tall.jpg

0_Downs-Syndrome-white-tiger-bred-through-incest-in-cruel-bid-to-make-money.jpg

https://www.thedodo.com/truth-about-white-tiger-breeding-1492535969.html

No one or nothing is immune to the effects of family fucking
<Jaime01><CerseiPlotting>

Last edited:
Gotta agree here. Tigers are my favourite animal. And most white tigers look like regular tigers. I’ve only seen this one science/genetic experiment fail tiger. Maybe two, but I suspect all the pics I’ve seen are the same animal.
dude made it sound like every white tiger looks that way. which is utter bullshit.

Back