Media The King of Chaos Colby Covington talks UFC welterweight contenders/title picture

ferrari

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I agree with King Colby , Colby is hillarious and also he is bringing back excitement to the not so good division of welterweight who has been living under the shadow of GSP and still cant recover from the dominance of GSP . Guys like Colby are what the once great division needs to get close to its old form. Cant wait for him to dominate the welterweight division for years to come
War Colby

Better, funnier, less hateful version of khabib. What's not to like ?

Covington
No fight scheduled
Last fight Jun / 09 / 2018

Covington
No fight scheduled
Last fight Jun / 09 / 2018
Not his fault at all . Besides the UFC 228 which he was injured he accepted all the fights offered at him , in the other hand Woodley wasnt the one who accepted it.

I just realized I haven’t heard the “Chosen One” name since Woodley lost. I always kind of hated that nickname. I rewatched the fight a few days ago. Usman spanked Woodley.

I sure hope we get Usman vs Colby. They don’t like eachother. Actually Usman flat out hates Colby.

I just realized I haven’t heard the “Chosen One” name since Woodley lost. I always kind of hated that nickname. I rewatched the fight a few days ago. Usman spanked Woodley.

I sure hope we get Usman vs Colby. They don’t like eachother. Actually Usman flat out hates Colby.
Colby doesnt give much of a fuck about Snoozeman . Now he has the belt so he will give him a beating too but before it was only Usman being obsessed with Colby and being envious of him while trying to piggyback out of his fame and beat his leftovers.

Colby doesnt give much of a fuck about Snoozeman . Now he has the belt so he will give him a beating too but before it was only Usman being obsessed with Colby and being envious of him while trying to piggyback out of his fame and beat his leftovers.
I agree, Usman is going to give Colby Cringington the beating of a lifetime. I mean, that's what you meant, right? You don't actually believe Colby will beat Usman, r-right?

I agree, Usman is going to give Colby Cringington the beating of a lifetime. I mean, that's what you meant, right? You don't actually believe Colby will beat Usman, r-right?
Don't be silly. King of chaos dominates Marty EVERYWHERE.

It's a bit sad watching him carry that old style belt around. Can't they send him a replica of the current design while he's doing his poor man's Sonnen routine?

Colby's like a dumb teenager trying to imitate Chael and Conor at the same time. A for effort, D for results.

Don't be silly. King of chaos dominates Marty EVERYWHERE.
Even if you think that Colby is a more skilled wrestler than Usman, which is pretty arguable, you have to admit that Usman is significantly bigger than Colby. Size matters and Usman will dominate the wrestling exchanges, wait and see.

Better, funnier, less hateful version of khabib. What's not to like ?

Less hateful? Okaaaaaaay!
Funnier? This is number one bullshit!

Lol at Colby calling Usman Snoozeman.... Like he is any more exciting. Both are boring as hell but Usman is gonna beat Colby in a boring decision win and Colby can go back to paying Prostitutes to take pictures with him.

He can be cringeworthy and over the top sometimes, but when he embraces the fact that it's a gimmick with that fake ass smile, Colby can be great.

Still rooting for Usman tho

Even if you think that Colby is a more skilled wrestler than Usman, which is pretty arguable, you have to admit that Usman is significantly bigger than Colby. Size matters and Usman will dominate the wrestling exchanges, wait and see.
Colbys pressure striking will put D2 Usman on the backfoot, prime for a mauling.

I think "chaos" for Colby has to be one of the least fitting nicknames a fighter has ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back