Remember when George came out with the lethal jab in the Koscheck 2 fight?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was amazing, the way he kept putting that jab into Koschecks eye.

I think he was training with Freddie Roach or something for that Fight.

His hands looked deadly and on point that night. Doctor should have stopped the fight.

I feel like his jab wasn’t as lethal after that fight, because he had to go back to training his wrestling and top control again to stay complete.

>Deadly hands

>cant put away a guy who has no business standing with him

k

>Deadly hands

>cant put away a guy who has no business standing with him

k

GSP admitted he fought safe after the Serra fight. Protecting the belt.

Notice he was able to finish Bisping after he stopped caring about the belt?

That fight could’ve easily been stopped in the 4th round, Koschecks eye was badly compromised at that point and continued fighting just made that eye injury worse.

I think GSP's jab stayed that good but most other top WW's won't keep walking into the same over and over for 25 minutes. HIs jab was sharp against Condit and Diaz. Was even ok against Hendricks but Hendricks is a short power punching southpaw so it was a bit awkward for him.

His hands looked deadly and on point that night. Doctor should have stopped the fight.

I feel like his jab wasn’t as lethal after that fight, because he had to go back to training his wrestling and top control again to stay complete.
According to the people on this forum GSP got taken down and lost the 1st round, which pretty much makes him a garbage fighter.

But I approve of this counter-thread. It's unreal the amount of hate that GSP gets.

Yeah it literally cracked koschecks skull and he couldn't get on a plane to leave for several weeks cuz of the pressure

Didn’t he fracture Kos’ orbital with the jabfest?

<seedat>

i rememebr how boring that fight was cause gsp as a point fighter didnt risk anything and went the full 25 mins.

it wasn't because he stopped caring about a belt, it's because Bisping was forcing him into a kill or be killed situation.

he couldn't wrestle and coast on Bisping from top position because Bisping was literally beating the fuck out of him from the bottom. on the feet Bisping knew what was happening and started pressuring GSP more on the feet.

GSP had to finish Bisping or he would've been finished himself. it was one of the more endearing moments of his career in my opinion, he had to overcome adversity.

Its Georges. A combination of dark George and regular George.

Uhhh bro, it’s pronounced “Teh Jab” but yes it was amazing...
GSP-Superman-Jab-GIF-a-vicious-eye-buster.gif

Koscheck couldn't andle the riddum

Georges-St.-Pierre-vs-Josh-Koscheck-2.gif

Last edited:
He hit him with teh jab thats for sure.

No Fucks Given GSP is the greatest finisher in MMA history. Not to be confused with Dark Place GSP who was a notorious point fighter.

Back