Dana: Im making all my Boxing moves after this summer

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana White’s Zuffa Boxing update: ‘I’m making all my boxing moves after this summer’

Today, however, while certain boxers may be thriving in their home countries, they aren't crashing the boxing office as much as White believes they could be in the United States.

He intends to change that.

“I am making all my boxing moves after this summer. When this summer is over, you’ll be hearing a lot about what I’m doing in the sport of boxing,” White said.
https://sports.yahoo.com/dana-white-insists-ufc-boxing-203659057.html

Up2iQzw.gif

Fuck yeah let's try it

First ZUFFA Boxing PPV
Paulie-Malignaggi-Fight-Video.jpg

I really fail to see what he is going to do differently to make Boxing more appealing to the masses. Maybe he’s going to throw on the gloves?
dana_zps6e5fb837.png

I really fail to see what he is going to do differently to make Boxing more appealing to the masses. Maybe he’s going to throw on the gloves?
dana_zps6e5fb837.png
Dana vs Oscar

Dana making all his boxing moves before the summer confirmed.

How does this fuck UFC fighters? You know it's going to fuck them. How? Are their contracts going to get adjusted to ensure they can't ever do boxing even for DW's promotion? Do retired champs maybe get a shot? Would love to see Aldo and Joanna just box. Are they going to fight for peanuts? Stay tuned to find out how big of a club the UFC plans to beat its roster into submission with.

Another scheme to keep McGregor fighting? Cans in DFW’s bastardized boxing league? WTF?

Dana can't really succeed in boxing because the Ali Act bans all of his exploitative bullshit. Fighters with their own promotion companies are King.

Is he really this delusional? No boxer worth his merit is gonna work for Dana when they can make 20x as much working for real boxing promoters.

Also, is this what he meant when he said he was about to change the fight game forever? What a disappointment.

Are they going to get legitimate pro boxers or will it just be UFC washouts? <45>

And didn't he say something like this last year?

Yeah exactly. When didn’t a number 1 contender not fight for a championship?

There have been champions who didn't fight the number one contender. We both know it. Bisping and McGregor famously.

There have been champions who didn't fight the number one contender. We both know it. Bisping and McGregor famously.
That wasn’t what I said. So again when didn’t a number 1 contender not fight for a title?

Your example of Bisping is about timing. Bisping was supposed to fight Romero but unfortunately he was suspended for PEDs.

Conor never defended his belt so I dunno what you’re saying.

Clearly you’re wrong on all levels

Back