Why would someone on PEDs do this?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Take pictures posing looking ridiculously ripped and attract the fans and USADAS attention ?

Attributing his physical transformation to a diet and health plan when he literally shredded all fat from his body and has been called out for being “on everything”

He should have tried to keep it low key as possible.

Take picture
0496AC55-3E57-4F94-8FA6-A45D57F96D62-18784-00000DF3BE00AB17.jpeg

He would've got busted anyway. I highly doubt they base their testing on social media photos.

Because if you don't post social media you are irrelevant...

It’s ego, man.

Cody mentioned it a long time ago

Seems like a lot of people already knew

This is the guy that shadow boxed on the luggage conveyer thing

Protein shakes and horsemeat will do wonders for the bod.....

Genuinely was scrolling down and waiting to see this as I read:
zj9Ck9m.jpg

"attract the fans and USADAS attention ?"

Nobody was saying anything about him before the fight and had he beaten the test nobody would be talking about it now. EPO doesnt even have that effect. Its doesnt make you look jacked.

Otherwise yoel and costa wouldnt be able to post any picture or videos ever cuz these dudes looked jacked in every shot, from every angle

2019 version of COME AT ME BRO.

A majority of Sherdoggers would be surprised at what going to a gym and eating healthy can do to one's physique.

No I am not speaking or sticking up for TJ.

Stephan Bonnar at the UFC 153 weigh-ins with a nice bronzed tan to enhance musculature, assuming classic bodybuilding pose to accentuate said musculature, just before getting popped for pissing hot. Lol, that always makes me laugh. I think it was just a case of him basically saying, 'In your face, I'm retiring after this anyway'.037_Stephan_Bonnar.1350074574.jpg

Back