Media Kelvin Gastelum recouping in Favelas

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

A long clip, good music, good times.

Good stuff.

Good to see him living his best life.

I would love to experience places like that. I’m a 6’6 white guy though so...

Don't forget to trash your hotel room and steal a taxi!

An amazing juxtaposition between his actions after a loss and Till's hey.

Isn't one of Till's illegitimate children in Brazil? Perhaps he should follow in KG's footsteps. It might help him get a better perspective on life.

Lol, he looks like he's in good company.
True. It IS good to see him wearing a helmet. If I went on vacation to a foreign country the last thing I would want to do would be riding mopeds through the hood. I’m sure it was a great experience and a lot of fun but there’s so much that could go wrong.

True. It IS good to see him wearing a helmet. If I went on vacation to a foreign country the last thing I would want to do would be riding mopeds through the hood. I’m sure it was a great experience and a lot of fun but there’s so much that could go wrong.

Oh man, I love that stuff! You get to see so much.

Sadly his helmet chin strap isn't done up though

<36>

Make sure to not ride share an Uber.

That's what's good, but they loved seeing a big name fighter stroll thru like that.

Brazil has a lot of white Brazilians in southern Brazil. of German and Italian descent

Interesting. I want to go, I just don’t know about going into the favelas. I definitely want visit Brazil, I just need to do some research.

Im Brazilian and im scared shitless just of thinking of getting close to a Favela entrance lol

Interesting. I want to go, I just don’t know about going into the favelas. I definitely want visit Brazil, I just need to do some research.
Youre good to go if you dont act like a dumb tourist and forget that you're not in Palo Alto in California.

Dumb shit should worry less about looking cool and fasten his helmet on his head. Even at slow speed a motorcycle accident can be catastrophic.

Just sayin.

You just gotta research the safe areas in Brazil. Some other countries in Latin America are overall safe like Chile, Cuba, and Uruguay. Lower crime rate there then the US

Well this favela that Kelvin went (Vidigal) is quite touristic and reasonable safe. A lot of foreigners even stay there in hostels, it is no big deal. There are a lot of favelas that you don't even want to go near though

Back