Media They say Conor McGregor is a racist.

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

It's just bullshit. He loves all people, all culture. THIS is why he is the most loved.

Real recognize real.

Proof provided.

Check your bitter heart for hate if you are triggered by Conor McGregor, it might be that there lies the very sickness you accuse him of, projecting your own illness on him.

fa0f4771-8827-4725-b8d2-2f15698db3a2-2018-10-06_Khabib-Conor1.jpg

I don't like Conor but

Conor is a good man and a warrior. Sherdog is full of jealous haters.

Dunno if he’s an actual racist, but he has for sure, and regularly, said some racist shit.

I dislike Conor but one of the mods will probably delete this because they envy Conor around here. They want to be like him but they put on an act.

It's just bullshit. He loves all people, all culture. THIS is why he is the most loved.

Real recognize real.

Proof provided.

Check your bitter heart for hate if you are triggered by Conor McGregor, it might be that there lies the very sickness you accuse him of, projecting your own illness on him.

screenshot-forums-sherdog-com-2019-04-23-17-57-23.png

Why do you make so many threads about him? I genuinely want to know what your motivation is. Truly bizarre behavior.

I don’t like Conor, but he is 145lb goat

13 seconds later someone quotes me saying Aldo. SMH

People don’t even know what racism is anymore. Society has turned the definition of bigotry into the accepted definition of racism.

he's definitely a bit of a casual racist but so are a hell of a lot of people

no chance in hell he's a white supremacist type, seems like the type of guy who doesn't really give a shit what colour you are as long as you're a decent character

lol, a bitter heart hey.

Read the OP and have a think about it.

You spread hate which is sad.

But that photo show's to me a warrior who fought with a broken foot and a man who now runs from a rematch. Interesting indeed.

lol, a bitter heart hey.

Read the OP and have a think about it.

You spread hate which is sad.

But that photo show's to me a warrior who fought with a broken foot and a man who now runs from a rematch. Interesting indeed.

Calm down buddeh, it's just a pic.

No need to be dramatic.

Back