Social Does the UFC have a political leaning?

Mila is My World

Making Ash Look Good
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I'm being paranoid but I cant get over the fact that the UFC seems to lean fairly right-wing. A lot of UFC champions seem to lean that way.

Obviously Dana gave his full support to Trump during the RNC in 2016
Chris Weidman is open Pro-Trump
We all know about Colby
Miesha Tate is Republican and Pro Trump
Daniel Cormier has never been super open about his political beliefs but he has appeared on Stever Crowder's show talking about 'family strength' in a very conservative pull yourself up by your bootstraps kin of way.
Jon Jones is so obviously right-wing too.
Tim Kennedy and Donald Ceronne arent champions but they are both popular and very outspokenly conservative and huge trump supporters.

The only big anti trump fighter I can think of Tyron Woodley and he is not exactly the most popular.

colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

I read a lot of Brazilian fighters support the Brasil-Trump guy.

Seriously though in a two party system I think having any preference is pretty low iq.

all that you need to know is that colby runs this shit

look into it

Dana spoke at Trump's Republican dinner thing and helped grow support for him

So yes
Duh

They support Democrats given their positive stance and encouragement of unions. Common knowledge.

Easy there buddy, did this post really trigger you that hard snowflake? Does colby mog your entire existence?

It has nothing to do with “snowflake”. We don’t need political nonsense in the heavies.

Who gives a fuck who is right wing or left wing in the ufc. Enjoy the fights.

And Im on the right by the way. It just seems like idiots like ts like to politicize the ufc too much and think “it’s bad” because the ufc “leans too much to the right”? lol I mean who gives a shit?

I wonder if WME’s Hollywood leftist beliefs clash with Dana’s political beliefs.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but I cant get over the fact that the UFC seems to lean fairly right-wing. A lot of UFC champions seem to lean that way.

Obviously Dana gave his full support to Trump during the RNC in 2016
Chris Weidman is open Pro-Trump
We all know about Colby
Miesha Tate is Republican and Pro Trump
Daniel Cormier has never been super open about his political beliefs but he has appeared on Stever Crowder's show talking about 'family strength' in a very conservative pull yourself up by your bootstraps kin of way.
Jon Jones is so obviously right-wing too.
Tim Kennedy and Donald Ceronne arent champions but they are both popular and very outspokenly conservative and huge trump supporters.

The only big anti trump fighter I can think of Tyron Woodley and he is not exactly the most popular.

They are cage fighters, we don't watch them for their intelligence. Is normal.

It has nothing to do with “snowflake”. We don’t need political nonsense in the heavies.

Who gives a fuck who is right wing or left wing in the ufc. Enjoy the fights.

And Im on the right by the way. It just seems like idiots like ts like to politicize the ufc too much and think “it’s bad” because the ufc “leans too much to the right”? lol I mean who gives a shit?
Ah so we can have 112 threads about how 'conor is going to win the rematch' or 500 threads about 'Henry Cejudo being a manlet' but god forbid we talk about anything with substance you smoothbrained NEET.

Ah so we can have 112 threads about how 'conor is going to win the rematch' or 500 threads about 'Henry Cejudo being a manlet' but god forbid we talk about anything with substance you smoothbrained NEET.

If you want to whine about what way ufc leans, bring this crap to the war room.

Dana White and a bunch of fighters are Republicans but the new owner of the UFC is a big Democrat.

Ari Emanuel has contributed more than $300,000 to various Democratic candidates and committees at the national level

Back