Khabib vs poirier rumored to be announced soon 7sept

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

But but khabib is a sell out like conor who only takes money fights now.

Conor fans wish he was like khabib deep down. Khabib is everything they want in a fighter just too proud to admit it.

why is it such a big deal to u that khabib is doing what's expected of a champ? "hur dur khabib good conor bad" who cares?

Interesting to see what kind of a draw is now Khabib after wrecking McGregor. It will not be even close to Conor PPV numbers, but...

Will it make 860k like Jones Cormier 2 or more? My guess is it will be around this, but wouldn't be surprised by Ronda numbers (1mlnish). Neither would I be shocked by less then 400k.

Interesting.

BTW. It still will be better than any fight with Conor currently.

Whoever Khabib fights, we will all watch it.. Poirer will get his few minutes of fame by getting mauled.. He'll ride off to the sunset and might fight in bellator shortly lol.

Anyone else think Poirier is Khabib's toughest matchup thus far? Last 2 fights (Al and Conor) Khabib and his Dad both said they wanted to stand for a round and show he was skilled in standup too. If khabib does that again, Poirier is probably the best mix of boxing skill/cardio (we all know conor's cardio issues) that Khabib will have faced. War Diamond

anyone have an idea of what time this main card will be EST given the time change over there?

anyone have an idea of what time this main card will be EST given the time change over there?

With it most likely being a PPV, it'll be 10pm EST like always. The other country is the place that'll be forced to have the unusual start time.

Interesting to see what kind of a draw is now Khabib after wrecking McGregor. It will not be even close to Conor PPV numbers, but...

Will it make 860k like Jones Cormier 2 or more? My guess is it will be around this, but wouldn't be surprised by Ronda numbers (1mlnish). Neither would I be shocked by less then 400k.

Interesting.

BTW. It still will be better than any fight with Conor currently.
We might not know now that espn sells ppvs

But but khabib is a sell out like conor who only takes money fights now.

Conor fans wish he was like khabib deep down. Khabib is everything they want in a fighter just too proud to admit it.

khabib vs dustin at ufc 240 isnt breaking news at all since that was always the plan. maybe not always the dustin part haha

Anyone else think Poirier is Khabib's toughest matchup thus far? Last 2 fights (Al and Conor) Khabib and his Dad both said they wanted to stand for a round and show he was skilled in standup too. If khabib does that again, Poirier is probably the best mix of boxing skill/cardio (we all know conor's cardio issues) that Khabib will have faced. War Diamond

nope. at the time khabib vs rda was a bigger fight

200k buys.
why do you care about buys so much? do you have a piece of a the ufc? youre a fan that pays money to watch why would ppv concern you to begin with. conor fans have nothing to resort to other than ppv buys since he gets tapped everytime he steps into the cage LOL. pathetic.

if youre in the usa/canada im guessing it will be around 2-4 pm your time by the time the fights happens maybe a bit later like 6ish.

Khabib has couple things working against him, a fairly long layoff since last fight, and first fight back after achieving mainstream celebrity status. I doubt he will have the same motivation for Poirier, that he did for McGregor. I am not saying Buster Douglas level after beating Tyson, and then coming into Holyfield fight soft as hell, but don't think we will see the best version of Khabib.

why do you care about buys so much? do you have a piece of a the ufc? youre a fan that pays money to watch why would ppv concern you to begin with. conor fans have nothing to resort to other than ppv buys since he gets tapped everytime he steps into the cage LOL. pathetic.

I don't like Conor at all but it is clear you are just a jealous hater. Imagine being jealous of another grown man over the internet. YIKES.

Back