Do you guys think Conor could come back and beat Khabib?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He lost to Diaz then came back and adjusted, had trouble but got the job done (some people say Diaz still won).

This is a very different fight as Khabib WILL get him down, is it a repeat of the first fight and what can Conor do to win?

A1059B29-E497-4D85-8F1F-E312763B66C4.jpeg

Yous’ll see. Yous’all see. Inside 2 this December

Yes, confident conor would easily guillotine khabib
KhabibNurmagomedovUFC229KhabibvsMcGregor6wUMTbk8j2Px-952x649.jpg

I'm not sure Conor is ever coming back and beating anyone at this point.

He lost to Diaz then came back and adjusted, had trouble but got the job done (some people say Diaz still won).

This is a very different fight as Khabib WILL get him down, is it a repeat of the first fight and what can Conor do to win?
Forget about Conor. If Khabib loses to anyone, it will be Gaethje. Heck, even Poirier has a better shot than Conor.

Conor is delusional. He'd get beat worse if they went again.

He said he greatly overrated Khabibs grappling....0c6fV2D.png

I think Khabib finishes him faster this time. You don't learn that much wrestling and TDD in a few months.

Conor will never beat a top 10 fighter again.

Conor is delusional. He'd get beat worse if they went again.

He said he greatly overrated Khabibs grappling....View attachment 571159
Delusional is the perfect word to describe Conor. The only thing that saved him from getting kimura'd in the second round was the illegal knee, yet he calls Khabib "overrated" while refusing to even acknowledge his blatant cheating. Delusional scumbag.

Forget about Conor. If Khabib loses to anyone, it will be Gaethje. Heck, even Poirier has a better shot than Conor.
I'm not as crazy about the Gaethje matchup but Poirier definitely has a better chance.

With Gaethje i just don't know how he can really plant his feet and kick...but if he could give Khabib a few of those kicks, things could get real interesting

I’m a heterosexual male. I’m educated, and deeply rooted in reality. So...

TenderLeadingAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

Delusional is the perfect word to describe Conor. The only thing that saved him from getting kimura'd in the second round was the illegal knee, yet he calls Khabib "overrated" while refusing to even acknowledge his blatant cheating. Delusional scumbag.
He knew he was beat

Shorts tugging, glove hooking, fence grabbing....he knew he was entering a world of pain

nahh conor has a pretty bad cardio, and seems to party a lot. Now with all the fame, guy probably is even doing coke or taking a lot of crap. He is not near as profesional as khabib thats sure

No, in the first Nate fight he took Nate too lightly and thought he could finish him early and blew his wad.

The Khabib fight he was as prepared as he could be and the fight still wasn't close.

Conor very well could.
He could lose again also.
We will just have to wait and see.

Conor won that second contest against Nate pretty comfortably.

I say no not because he couldn't if he truly tried but rather because I don't think his heart is really in it anymore.

Conor is beyond rich and he is living his life. He is no longer the same guy who was hungry as he was calling out Aldo and wanted to prove he could easily beat all comers including taking on a last minute horrific match up in Chad Mendes and still winning.

That Conor could possibly (not likely ... just possibly) still beat Khabib but that Conor doesn't exist anymore.

Same with Rampage once he quit MMA for movies.
Same with Rousey when she started doing movies.

Once you stop focusing on MMA fighting as your main source of income, you lose multiple steps.

Sure maybe if he has just trained wrasslin hard for the last year, but it seems hes just been partying and boxing...

No and I'm not sure he can stay out of trouble long enough to ever fight in a cage again

Back