My prediction about tony ferguson

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Age is an important factor especially in smaller and competitive division like LW full of young talents, time keep passing and this guy (35 years old)will get slower and slower adding the fact that he is a toothpick already, not the strongest physicall dude. I predict a heavy decline in upcoming fights.

ps: Im not a native speaker, so maybe my english sucks a bit

Last edited:
I want them to pay him a lot of money to fight Justin Gaethje. That will be the craziest, most insane fight ever in MMA.

It's always a cause for concern but IMO Tony isn't as reliant on speed and precision so hopefully it will allow him to have a few more years at the top.

His mental decline will be the biggest issue.
I feel like if Tony gets medication for his mental issues, he would not be the same fighter. His craziness and randomness would not be there anymore.

Tony’s chin and speed are also on a borrowed time.

Except for a couple small spelling errors, your English is way better than most of the people that post here.

You might even be right, too.

Except for a couple small spelling errors, your English is way better than most of the people that post here.

You might even be right, too.
thank you man

Tony had his chances. Never took them. Got injured, was crazy.

That's obviously too bad. Why continue with the narrative that Tony got screwed over?

That's obviously too bad. Why continue with the narrative that Tony got screwed over?
He had the title fight and a freak injury happened

He definitely got screwed....whether or not he helped his situation is another discussion, but he 100% has been bent over in the past year or so

Tony can't ever get back into contention? That's like saying Poirier had his chances cause he was KO'd by MJ and now look where he's at.

I agree. Age, damage, and his mental health are all working against him.

No, he didn't. He got plenty of chances. Never took them. That's a fact.

I think you're being too harsh on Tony. The "UFC screwing Tony Ferguson" narrative is unfair, but saying Tony never took his chances is also unfair.

No, he didn't. He got plenty of chances. Never took them. That's a fact.
Precisely. He had the chance to fight Khabib for the undisputed belt at UFC 223, didn't make it to the octagon. He had the chance to fight Holloway and thus secure the next shot at Khabib, didn't take it.

The only one who screwed Tony is Tony, yet it's hilarious how he himself blames Khabib for "ducking" him. Pathetic.

Cuckbib fans just praying. Keep praying. Tony will come for your boy and smash him and take his belt.

Cuckbib fans just praying. Keep praying. Tony will come for your boy and smash him and take his belt.
I dont like khabib style, but he will beat tony. Pretty sure

Age is an important factor specially in smaller and competitive division like LW full of young talents, time keep passing and this guy (35 years old)will get slower and slower adding the fact that he is a toothpick already, not the strongest physicall dude. I predict a heavy decline in upcoming fights.

ps: Im not a native speaker, so maybe my english sucks a bit
A 200 pound toothpick. Dumbfuck.

A 200 pound toothpick. Dumbfuck.
Lol 200 pounds, sure? he is a skinny dude, even off camp
460075792.0.jpg

Back