Canelo looking badass

Great timing and rhythm

Finaly a good post
He's a magnificent boxer no doubt. Gotta appreciate them when they come along. Guys like him, Loma, Crawford, GGG etc. All so thrilling to watch due to their supreme skill.

Just the first one
I feel the first one was closer. I watched the second fight and scored 3 times and have GGG winning. But I can see both arguments. He's got his hands full with Jacobs though

61857147.jpg

Jk, just wanted to post that quote lol But. GGG won both fights.

Anyone know the make of that punch ball he's using?

Want to buy one but all the ones I can see have a spring at the bottom instead of mid way

I feel the first one was closer. I watched the second fight and scored 3 times and have GGG winning. But I can see both arguments. He's got his hands full with Jacobs though
They were both awesome. I think he caught GGG on the downslope of his career. Still got some wars tho. And yeah, he's gonna have a fight with Jacobs.

They were both awesome. I think he caught GGG on the downslope of his career. Still got some wars tho. And yeah, he's gonna have a fight with Jacobs.
Yeah great fights, both guys showed granite chins and crazy skill. I wish we got to see a GGG Ward fight, and I'd love to see Canelo vs Spence actually.

Jacobs may give Canelo hell, many think he won the GGG fight.

Back