Masvidal has a new t shirt

Nice. I'm about to get some new pants tomorrow.

You’d be super chill wearing that around your basement!

Make sure you wear that around your kids so they know you aren't a punk

Am I the only one that thinks this shit is lame? I mean, support your fighters and stuff...but I would never buy any of the "3 piece and a soda" merchandise or wear it (much) even if someone gave it to me free.

PS: I came into this thread thinking "Maybe he has a fresh idea for a shirt? Maybe it's a new design or something!"...not just words.

So the tough guy from the streets with the gangster persona wants us to buy his shirt legally from his website?

Am I the only one that thinks this shit is lame? I mean, support your fighters and stuff...but I would never buy any of the "3 piece and a soda" merchandise or wear it (much) even if someone gave it to me free.

PS: I came into this thread thinking "Maybe he has a fresh idea for a shirt? Maybe it's a new design or something!"...not just words.
The design is pretty clever but it's also 30 bucks

D4cKTZlXoAEKBQy.jpg

28 dollars, I dont know guys but for me thats expensive especially here in a 3th world shit hole country. But I really like the design

So the tough guy from the streets with the gangster persona wants us to buy his shirt legally from his website?
I know, right? I expected him to sell them from the trunk of his old, beat-up car.

Is there a way both Askren and Jorge can lose this fight?

Pretty nice shirt...

63389D52-0522-469E-AACA-76D1394AF68F.png

Back