Nate Diaz vs Justin Gaethje

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would love to see this fight? Who do you think would win? And is there any chance Nate could be convinced to accept this bout? I mean, he was close to fighting Poirier last year before Poirier's phantom injury...

This is one that every Just Bleed fanatic should be hoping for. I know it's hard to get excited for a possible Diaz bout when he clearly isn't interested in fighting anymore unless it's McGregor, but still. It's fun to speculate...

Nate's legs would be ruined inside of a round.

Me. Gaethje. No. Would be a fight for the ages, and guaranteed fight of the decade <Moves>

Why do you hate Nate's legs so much?

Nate vs a guy with multiple TKOs via leg kicks? Yeah nah. Nathan would not be able to stand after the first round

Who would love to see this fight? Who do you think would win? And is there any chance Nate could be convinced to accept this bout? I mean, he was close to fighting Poirier last year before Poirier's phantom injury...

This is one that every Just Bleed fanatic should be hoping for. I know it's hard to get excited for a possible Diaz bout when he clearly isn't interested in fighting anymore unless it's McGregor, but still. It's fun to speculate...

if nate is holding out for conor why would he sign to get put tosleep buy justin.

people just need to let the diva brothers go there long retired.

I’ll just leave this here...

4Cfy3Rh.gif

History has a funny way of repeating itself, no?

Is Nate Diaz even a thing anymore?

<{natewhut}>

Last edited:
gaethje would beat diaz down badly.

Not sure why people continue to keep the Diaz brothers relevant. 2011 was a long time ago

Gaethje lost to Poirier, Alvarez, and was on the brink of losing to Micheal Johnson. Nate would have a field dat with him.

These Diaz haters are hilarious. Nate looked better than he ever has his last 3 fights. But he hasn't fought in a goood while. I bet he would look better in a return fight than Mctapper did vs Khabib, though. Especially considering how jacked he was while training for Poirier before Poirier backed out.

Nate's legs would be ruined inside of a round.
Basically.....this.

Gaethje is a leg-wrecker.

He has previous TKO victories due to destroying opponents legs. That's rare in MMA, and Nate Diaz has I believe shown susceptibility to this form of attack in previous fights. Plus Uncle Dana seems to really not want to pay Nate the sort of coin that Nate wants.

So my thoughts are .... this particular fight has little chance of materializing.

I want to see it just to watch Gaethje wreck his legs.

Gaethje lost to Poirier, Alvarez, and was on the brink of losing to Micheal Johnson. Nate would have a field dat with him.
Then he came back and KO'd James Vick and Edson Barboza within the first round...

Back