Why do people like Ben Askren

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously? the guy is super arrogant, and smug. His jokes arent funny at all. He seems to bash everyone. Kicks people while their down. Dude has such low class. The worst part is his fighting style people are always complaining about Usman,Woodley, Maia being boring, but this guy literally has no stand up. Yet this guy gained all these fans in such a short period amount of time.

He's something different. Makes the Chad's feel tough, he's their champ. I don't mind him, but he's not one of my favs. He's just, there.

He brings a unique style that is fun to see work. He is slow as fk with no hands but can put Robbie Lawler to sleep. And he talks funky shit

I find him quite funny.
Personally love his style of antics over someone like Conor.

Because his trash talk is witty/funny without being overly mean-spirited

He's undefeated lol, he is popular because he is insanely tough, might be unbeatable at 170.

I find him quite funny.
Personally love his style of antics over someone like Conor.

McGregor in his trash talk prime was actually hilarious. This guy is legit corny and a doofus. What kinda goofs watch mma these days

i think it is because of his hair.

He had his moments but Askren's psychological warfare is much more thought out.

McGregor trash talk in his prime was probably the best ever. People still go back and listen to his trash talk just cause of how hilarious and clever it was. Askren is horrible

Must be the hairline, it's important here in sherdog

McGregor in his trash talk prime was actually hilarious. This guy is legit corny and a doofus. What kinda goofs watch mma these days
Talking over people and whatever else mcgregor says gets old real fast. It's entertaining for a big grudge match, but every presser?

McGregor trash talk in his prime was probably the best ever. People still go back and listen to his trash talk just cause of how hilarious and clever it was. Askren is horrible
For every funny line there was about 100 screeching loud dumb ones.

You either dig it or you don't, like most things. Do you n shit

Back