News Daniel Cormier and Dominick Cruz to commentate UFC Fight Night: Jacare vs Hermansson

They must be paid a lot of money to take these fights.

DC...
giphy.webp

Sweet now I know to mute this before Vom Cruz starts barfing out nonsense.

Cormier should be fired ASAP

Cruz is ok but not as good as Hardy

Sweet now I know to mute this before Vom Cruz starts barfing out nonsense.
Yeah but in fairness Conor was trying to wear Khabib out by laying on the ground and getting smashed though

Hey can anyone make tonight's broadcast fucking awkward?

011116-UFC-on-Versus-Dominick-Cruz-PI-CH.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg
I got you

Cruz is very good. Not as good as Hardy, I agree, but he is very good.

Another one is Bisping, he is technical and funny at the same time, commentating or interviewing.

What's with the Cormier hate? He's a little goofy, but he's not bad. Cruz is good too, but he can tend to be a little smug.

LOL at people being OK with Cormier holding up the HW division for Brock because he “deserves a money fight.” On top of years’ worth of title defenses with PPV points, pretty sure he gets paid handsomely for these commentary and studio gigs.

For the record, I like DC on commentary and think he’ll actually do really well with, well, another DC. Not sure I remember he and Cruz having worked together before.

LOL at people being OK with Cormier holding up the HW division for Brock because he “deserves a money fight.” On top of years’ worth of title defenses with PPV points, pretty sure he gets paid handsomely for these commentary and studio gigs.

For the record, I like DC on commentary and think he’ll actually do really well with, well, another DC. Not sure I remember he and Cruz having worked together before.

I mean he did step in last minute to defend against Lewis, and who the hell is he supposed to fight anyway in that dumpster fire of a division?

His technical breakdowns of grappling is fantastic, particularly in the second Cejudo vs Mighty Mouse fight.

Cruz is a legit genius. he's the only one that spotted that Conor was trying to gas Khabib out by letting him repeatedly punch him in the face

<{vega}>
Really lol, Cruz is also commentating yet you react this way to DC

I'm sorry he knocked stipe into bolivia and became the #1 p4p double champ but you need to get over it and move on breh

Back