Santiago Ponzinibbio calls out Anthony Pettis following ‘lucky’ win over Stephen Thompson

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

sponzinibbiomma
@showtimepettis I 'll never let you be ahead of me, come and get a beating from a real welter, you're not going to get lucky this time @showtimepettis , there's no way I'm going to allow you to be ahead of me, come get this beating, you will not get lucky like last time. @showtimepettis , there's no way I can let you stand in front of me, come and fight with a real welter, it's gonna take a beating, you will not be lucky like last time # UFC238 #argentinogenteboa #teamponzinibbio #manodura #ufc #happyeaster # ufc238

I don't want to see Pettis get KTFO

I’ll take it because 238 needs another ppv level fight badly

Correct me if im wrong, but ive never seen anyone calling out wonderboy for not being a "real welterweight"

{<shrug}

WTF.... looks ramdom and desperate to me

Last edited:
Isnt Ponz on some crazy win streak?

He missed out on all the top matchups once again for another quarter or two now and is calling out Pettis LoL, I guess options are limited right now

Did he call out Pettis in 3 languages???

{<huh}

Ponzi will fight Leon Edwards. Pettis will get a fellow lw that moved up in the winner of RDA vs Lee.

I'm down for that fight. winner would be in prime position for a title shot. I feel like pettis would shoot for something higher profile though

Why call out a fringe top 10 LW who went up to WW for a random fun fight

Ponzi calling out LW's. How manly of him

<{cruzshake}>

Santiago needs to get better opponents so he can get a title shot. Dude is gettin shafted.

Why is Ponzi Scheme hustling backwards? He should be calling for the winner of Kamaru Usman vs Racist Dude, the winner of Woodley vs Lawler, or the winner of Masvidal vs Askren.

In fact, Ponzi Scheme should be calling out Leon Edwards.

Ponz better watch it. He don’t want to catch pettis’ hands.

Ponz needs fight someone at the top of the division, the winner of askren vs Jorge would be good

Back