Glover fighting this weekend

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
28 wins, 17 KO/TKO's, 7 submissions.

source.gif

What you guys thinking for Glover Teixeira against Ion Cutelaba this weekend, then?
He might starched in the first round against Ion, but I for one hope he wins, can he? Especially in 2019 against a young tank.

War Glover
<{JustBleed}>

Glover is the man, love that guy.

Always like watching Glover throw down. I’m hoping to see more of his grappling on display in this fight.

Hoping for a Glover win. He always comes to throw down

Always like watching Glover throw down. I’m hoping to see more of his grappling on display in this fight.
Yeah man he has to. 39 years old against a 25 year old beast. No better time than now to stop taking excessive damage.

Glover is really cool, but I'm ready for new blood in the top 15.

Glover TD, gnp, and then choke if he's playing it smart.

He's looking slow with diminished reflexes and a very predictable combo on the feet. Cutelaba is a dangerous guy for him to have exchanges with at this point in his career.

Ion is dangerous, Glover stands with him he might get clipped. Smart thing to do is get him down.

rlU8Lzo.gif

I hope Glover wins, the other guy is a meathead, he will probably get all up in Glovers face with zero respect. Hope Glovers knocks Cutelaba out cold.

Yeah man he has to. 39 years old against a 25 year old beast. No better time than now to stop taking excessive damage.
He’s always has good defence and has been finished very few times and all at the twilight of his career so I would say he’s done a good job avoiding excessive damage, obviously some of the match ups he had there wasn’t much he could do

That being said , Cutelaba isn’t particularly good at anything, I think Glover can tag him, set up a TD and choke the dude out

War Glover!!

Surprised to see him as a underdog, albeit very close
Ion -120
Glover +140

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Glover has looked significantly slowed down as of late, but Ion is only 3-2 in the UFC and has only had one fight since his suspension. Glover has way more tools and his far more technical, I’m got Glover vis GNP TKO or Submission.

28 wins, 17 KO/TKO's, 7 submissions.

View attachment 570879

What you guys thinking for Glover Teixeira against Ion Cutelaba this weekend, then?
He might starched in the first round against Ion, but I for one hope he wins, can he? Especially in 2019 against a young tank.

War Glover
<{JustBleed}>

Glover is awesome i'm looking forward to him putting it on Ion this weekend!

Just realised Cutelaba is a white belt on the ground. In that case, the game plan absolutely has to be get the fight to the deck for Glover.

Thought this thread was about Donald Glover transitioning to MMA. This is Murica!

Back