One of my favorite moments in TUF

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

What happened to this Juan Espino guy

Edit: Just noticed theres a TUF session lmaoo mods switch my thread

LOL! That liquid courage got the best of Moreese!

Maurice talked shit then got hit. <45>

lol i loved that shit too, i guess we are one of the few people who watched that season
anyway Juan got injured after tuf finale, sidelined for something like 120 days at the time if I remember correctly

The only reason Maurice was such a jerk was because nobody was wearing those hats that he made everyone

That was awesome. Love seeing a bully get a beat down.

One of my favorite moments in TUF.

That's one of the many reasons why u love that show. I've seen every season (English)

There was a clip I was looking for not to long ago. Two guys were in the kitchen and one was eating while the other was talking. One said something the other thought was stupid and the look he gave the camera was priceless. Anyone know what I am talking about?

There was a clip I was looking for not to long ago. Two guys were in the kitchen and one was eating while the other was talking. One said something the other thought was stupid and the look he gave the camera was priceless. Anyone know what I am talking about?

That sounds to me like the Diego Sanchez/Stephan Bonnar asparagus argument

TUF is pure garbage.

No it isn't, at all.

It's an excellent show - very watchable and reasonably well made, and has produced some of the best fighters the UFC has ever seen.

TUF has produced Sanchez, Rashad, Diaz, TJ, Tony, Kelvin, and Suarez.

"The Contender" has produced "Boston Salmon", Antonina Shevchenko, and Greg fucking Hardy.

<36>

No it isn't, at all.

It's an excellent show - very watchable and reasonably well made, and has produced some of the best fighters the UFC has ever seen.

TUF has produced Sanchez, Rashad, Diaz, TJ, Tony, Kelvin, and Suarez.

"The Contender" has produced "Boston Salmon", Antonina Shevchenko, and Greg fucking Hardy.

<36>

Just to clarify, TUF didn't ”produce" any of those guys. They used it as a means of gaining entrance to the UFC. Six weeks in a camp with random strangers isn't producing massive changes to most people's skillsets if there isn't good quality present to begin with.

Show sure has gone downhill...good to see that idiot get destroyed though.

Moreese was just an unlikeable fucktard, unfortunately. Probably has few friends in real life.

giphy.gif

Back