Why isn't there more snitching?

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Loyalty is one thing if it's your teammate but if it's your competition and you are almost positive they are on something why not snitch? Especially if that guy is the world championship AND there is a bunch of bad blood like Cody with TJ. The only reason I can think I wouldn't is if I was on something too.

"honor among thieves"

They are all doing it and dont want to feel like hipocrites

Last edited:
people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones I think answers your question

Everyone is on steroids.

No one wants the increase in testing volume or accuracy.

Sure, call up USADA and tell them you're "almost positive" so and so is on something. LOL These people fight for a living. You think USADA doesn't already know most of them are on something?

Guys like Costa could be snitching right now as they get investigated by USADA. If he comes through, the investigation will go away. If not, we may hear about a 6 month pop well after 6 months is gone.

We'll never hear about it or know.

USADA seems corrupt and operating in secret means they can't defend themselves

Loyalty is one thing if it's your teammate but if it's your competition and you are almost positive they are on something why not snitch? Especially if that guy is the world championship AND there is a bunch of bad blood like Cody with TJ. The only reason I can think I wouldn't is if I was on something too.

snitching just isn't a cool thing to do..

Sure, call up USADA and tell them you're "almost positive" so and so is on something. LOL These people fight for a living. You think USADA doesn't already know most of them are on something?
I dont think thats how it works though

<{outtahere}>

Unless you have irrefutable evidence, aka proof, you dont call them at all.
And the likelyhood anyone would have this, is pretty much zero.

Last edited:
You guys stolll believe the Jones snitch story? It was completely made up and you bought it

If Jones “snitched” why has anyone been penalised? It never happened

cause snitches get stitches.

I dont think thats how it works though

<{outtahere}>

Unless you have irrefutable evidence, aka proof, you dont call them at all.
Yeah, I didn't word my reply well but that's what I was saying. They're going to laught and say "no shit, but where's the proof".

You guys stolll believe the Jones snitch story? It was completely made up and you bought it

If Jones “snitched” why has anyone been penalised? It never happened

simply saying so and so is using, isn't evidence...it might make usada test them, but that's all they can do.

tenor.gif

Back