Rate the Card: Jacaré vs Hermansson

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
giphy.gif

image.png

Sherdogger Ben returns to action that should get this card a B right?

Pretty fun fights (although not that relevant...)

B-.

Below average too average main event, with very underrated undercard. John Lineker vs Cory Sandhagen is an amazing fight.

Arlovski and Miller should be main card.
6/10

Are we doing letter ratings now? I'll go with a B- then

7/10 pretty damn good for a free card

If we’re doing school letter ratings I also give this a B-

7/10 pretty damn good for a free card

If we’re doing school letter ratings I also give this a B-
All cards are free. Oh wait. I mean......

Nah thats actually what I meant. Catch up with us powerth

The only fight that matters is jacare. And that only matters if he wins.

B-.

Below average too average main event, with very underrated undercard. John Lineker vs Cory Sandhagen is an amazing fight.
But it's great how they conned ESPN.

I'd say 7.5/10.
Not a bunch of big names but great potential for violence and the price is spot on.

Lol, i just don't see it Jacare is not getting submitted but it would be totally insane if he was.

I think it's a very solid card, if you're not a casual.

Obviously the initial main event of Jacare vs Romero would have been awesome, but Hermansson is no slouch and he's a kill or be killed type of fighter, so it should be fun to watch.

Also really excited to see how Sandhagen does against Lineker.

I’d say 7/10. Main event is exciting and Oliveira vs Perry should be a war. I’ll always tune in to watch Jacare. Teixeira and Cutelaba match up pretty well and they are big guys. Who doesn’t want to watch them scrap? We might even see some good grappling there.

Co-main is kind of sad, but here’s hoping that it’s going to be a fight. Maybe Smoliakov tools him with some sambo shit!

Last but not least: Lineker vs Sandhagen! Lineker is a fan favorite for a reason. He’s the ultimate stand and bang guy. He may be small, but god damn can that guy throw bombs. Sandhagen is a crafty and tough as nails if I’m thinking of the right guy. It’s going to be a good fight!

<{JustBleed}>

st petersbourg card was pretty good, this gonna be fun

Good card overall . There are quite some fights who have potential to be great ones.

Back