Media Helwani Show - Overeem, Borrachinha, The Chris, Poirier, Colby, Masvidal, Fitch +more

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
1 p.m. - Alistair Overeem

Overeem will talk about his win over Oleynik in Russia this past weekend and what's next for him.

1:15 - Paulo Costa

Borrachinha will fill listeners in on who the rising middleweight contender wants next.

1:30 - Chris Weidman

I'll talk to Chris about his recent neck surgery and his road back to the Octagon.

1:50 - Deron Winn

Winn will preview his UFC debut on June 22 in Greenville, South Carolina.

2:05 - Dustin Poirier (ic)

What has life been like for Poirier since winning the UFC's interim lightweight title? We'll also get a status update on his bid to unify the belt with Nurmagomedov in September.

2:25 - Jon Fitch

I'll discuss with Fitch his Bellator welterweight title fight this weekend against champion Rory MacDonald.

2:45 - Colby Covington (ic)

What's the latest on a UFC welterweight title fight with Kamaru Usman? Covington fills us in on the latest.

3:05 - Jorge Masvidal

Masvidal will help preview his upcoming fight with fellow UFC welterweight contender Ben Askren at UFC 239 on July 6.

3:25 - Paddy Holohan

The former UFC fighter will describe why he chose to retire from MMA, and what life will look like after fighting.

3:45 - Ross Pearson

Pearson, who won Season 9 of The Ultimate Fighter, also chose to retire in April. He'll discuss that decision and what's next for him.

https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

Back