Media TJ Dillashaw leg kicks The Schmo

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Ever since the last PPV I've been seeing this Schmo dude being talked about a little bit. He's no necessarily my cup of tea, but I can appreciate his slapstick approach as an MMA personality. Anyway I was looking at his Youtube channel and he has a video of him training with TJ Dillashaw.

They're doing a little bit of light sparring while the schmo is in character and TJ cracks him a pretty good one in the leg. The reaction from him is pretty funny. It only looks to be about 50%, but anybody who has ever trained no how fucking bad a leg kick can hurt, especially if you're not used to training.

(Time stamped)

Last edited:
He should kick him in the nuts so that douchebag can never reproduce

Am I supposed to know who that guy is?

There's something really weird about small guys flexing like they're impressive. You don't see Ngannou flex, yet guys like TJ do it all the f'n time.

It was later confirmed TJ tested positive for epo after this session

Am I supposed to know who that guy is?

I don't know after 22,000 posts in 3 years it's not like you're never around here:D seriously though there has been several threads about him since the last PPV after he interviewed Dana White at a press conference. I'm not crazy about him either I just thought it was funny to watch him take a leg kick.

giphy.gif

I don't know after 22,000 posts in 3 years it's not like you're never around here:D seriously though there has been several threads about him since the last PPV after he interviewed Dana White at a press conference. I'm not crazy about him either I just thought it was funny to watch him take a leg kick.
well, shit I missed that episode I guess....

Ever since the last PPV I've been seeing this Schmo dude being talked about a little bit. He's no necessarily my cup of tea, but I can appreciate his slapstick approach as an MMA personality. Anyway I was looking at his Youtube channel and he has a video of him training with TJ Dillashaw.

They're doing a little bit of light sparring while the schmo is in character and TJ cracks him a pretty good one in the leg. The reaction from him is pretty funny. It only looks to be about 50%, but anybody who has ever trained no how fucking bad a leg kick can hurt, especially if you're not used to training.

(Time stamped)

i normally don't like schmo, but funny vid.

Just when you think MMA reporting coudn't be more of a joke, this dude appears.

Dat Roid Rage!!! Did Till change his name to Schmo after that Taxi incident?

Back