News Marc Raimondi leaves mmaFighting, joins ESPN

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Good for him. He doesn’t have to work with Luke Thomas anymore.

Mark has been decent from what I remember of him.

Good for him. He has improved a lot in recent years. He lightened up a lot.

Looks like he took an opportunity at job advancement , he’s back with the nose

ESPN is slowly killing off MMAFighting. Okamoto, Ariel, Raimondo, Chael, Giblert, etc. Solid, solid team.

Excellent, everyone with talent needs to leave the sinking Luke Thomas ship.

Luke Thomas needs to clean up his presentation. He is often calling his colleagues "donks" and divulging too much information about his dependence on alcohol. I can tell that it makes his colleagues uncomfortable. Especially Chuck Mendenhall. LOL

Can't tell if Dana is livid that all the instigating reporters are moving to ESPN, or happy because that means they're being bought off.

MMA Fighting has been reduced to the comically large Luke Thomas screaming the dictionary at the camera, sitting next to the comically small Danny Segura

<{Joewithit}>

<30>

True if huge

True if picograms

Last edited:
Using a hashtag for personal news seems rather ironic.

Can't tell if Dana is livid that all the instigating reporters are moving to ESPN, or happy because that means they're being bought off.

MMA Fighting has been reduced to the comically large Luke Thomas screaming the dictionary at the camera, sitting next to the comically small Danny Segura
I'd go with the latter. ESPN being in bed with UFC will stop these guys from questioning either company now.

Back