CroCop hitting the weights

Lol it's crazy that he still has that barbell. Real old school.

I've gone through a number of weight sets through the years.

He had a torn biceps once, no? I am always amazed what these athletes can come back from. Weidman for instance from his neck hernia in a sports where your neck is constantly being put under pressure.

He's not competing anymore so he can hit the juice all he wants to!

He had a torn biceps once, no? I am always amazed what these athletes can come back from. Weidman for instance from his neck hernia in a sports where your neck is constantly being put under pressure.

Don't know but both his bicep insertions look terrible.

Crocop has a great body for a 45 year old

I know you mean no disrespect, but that is such a back handed comment...Great body "for a 45 year old" how about just saying nice body..or whatever...why attach a number "age" to the compliment...age shouldn't be used as an excuse to anything...

torn muscles heal...I tore my tricep tendon off the bone and required surgery..in a cast for 2 months..couldn't lift shit for quite awhile..but you build it back..now, the arm is better than ever...so it does heal...I've also torn my pec...didn't require surgery though..but you could literally hear it rip...like ripping a pair of jeans.

Back