SherDogger vs. Female BJJ Student

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Which one of you is this? PrideJitzu?

It's a total setup, but fun to watch. Sherdog muscle has nothing on female BJJ!

Pridejitzoo meme is real.

This is proof.

Man the documentary on that @PrideJitZoo turned out pretty well.

That 115lb girl whooped him.

She got lucky because jacked Sherbro was tired from whooping the sensei's ass.

UFC level reffing

That feels staged kinda... nobody is that pathetic?

Also love the backhanded sexist insult on the poor female bjj student. "you are losing to a girl!" Girl being referenced in a negative connotation.

Body builders are punching bags

I love the way the BJJ guy just slaps him like if he is little kid. That is what I was expecting Mickey Gall to do to CM Punk. Instead, Micky Gall got scared and panic wrestled an amateur with zero experience.

BJJ schools never show the videos where a random dude just smashes their female black belts. They would lose a lot of self-defense subscribers. LOL

She got lucky because jacked Sherbro was tired from whooping the sensei's ass.

heh yeah hitting the Sensei in the fist with his jaw really had the sensei on the ropes....

Also love the backhanded sexist insult on the poor female bjj student. "you are losing to a girl!" Girl being referenced in a negative connotation.

Well yeah, cuz it's much more embarrassing for a man to get beat up by a girl than by another man. That's the whole point.

If you truly can't understand why that is I'm not gonna bother trying to explain it to you.

Doesn't look like a bodybuilder. Also any female purple belt will destroy any white belt in a grappling match.

Of course it's staged. Video rolling, random guy walks into a dojo and picks a fight?

Suuuuurrrrreeee...

I think its obvious... all the other students are gonna just sit there all chill and watch when some clown rushes in and starts attacking people... I think not...

Well yeah, cuz it's much more embarrassing for a man to get beat up by a girl than by another man. That's the whole point.

If you truly can't understand why that is I'm not gonna bother trying to explain it to you.

Oh I get why that is. But it's a negative connotation to females in this day and age. He may have just as well said "you are losing to one of our most naturally inferior students!"

Doesn't look like a bodybuilder. Also any female purple belt will destroy any white belt in a grappling match.
The Gracies don't agree with you. I watched a Gracie video that stated you should give your male opponent a belt for every 10lbs he has on you, regardless of his skill level.

The Gracies don't agree with you. I watched a Gracie video that stated you should give your male opponent a belt for every 10lbs he has on you, regardless of his skill level.

I'll ask Robson Jr later this week.

Just goes to show that WMMA is legit and we should only make threads showing utmost respect to female fighters.

That's definitely not the case. There are lots of guys smaller than me in my gym who could whoop me.

Back