Anderson Silva defends Jon Jones' legacy: 'More good things than there were bad'

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajunkie.com/2019/04/ufc-anderson-silva-defends-jon-jones-legacy/amp

“I think both Jon Jones and I have been through difficult situations in this sport. And then to return after all the difficult situations that we have lived, it’s more than simply loving what you do,” Silva said in his native Portuguese.”You have to be a very special person. I have a lot of affection for him. Whenever I can, we have conversations. I’m always passing on some of my experience when it comes to living with this world that is MMA, behind the cameras and all. And Jon Jones has everything it takes to create a great history – he already has a great history in this sport.

“There’s no contesting everything he’s already done for this sport. Of course, the things that he ended up doing and that I, too, ended up doing – sometimes due to decisions, sometimes due to issues that we had no control over, you end up paying for it. But we need to think of the good things. There were more good things than there were bad things, so Jon Jones has all my respect, and I’m sure he is the absolute champion of this sport.”

GOATs recognize GOATs. Excellent message that Anderson is sharing with the fans of the sport. Hespect between legends.
638D6DA9-00D4-470D-ADCA-5473106B134B.jpeg
3F2B373F-FD3B-413E-8420-45C68751BB9A.jpeg

Roidhead defends roidhead, did this really need a thread?

PED users have to stick together, I suppose..

Cheaters recognize cheaters

Lol it's almost like he's saying that to defend himself as well. 'B-b-b-ut there were more good things in my career than there were bad!'

Jon is another level of cheating than Silva tho.

One roid head defending another, how cute awh

Anderson has Jon's back like a needle in an asscrack.

How many Sherdog darlings have Jon and Anderson murdered between the two of them? <45>

WAR PEDS
WAR GOATS

I lost so much respect for anderson since the old times. I used to have him as GOAT equal with Fedor, and even gave him a pass for the failed test as it was late in his career after the leg brake and all. but his defending of a fighter who juices in his prime with the consent of the organisation is so disapointing.

Roidhead defends roidhead, did this really need a thread?

PED users have to stick together, I suppose..

Cheaters recognize cheaters

Lol it's almost like he's saying that to defend himself as well. 'B-b-b-ut there were more good things in my career than there were bad!'

Jon is another level of cheating than Silva tho.

Anderson has Jon's back like a needle in an asscrack.

When you see a playboi who no hespechtin nottin

GettyImages-148183321.0.jpg

Jones is the goat he never did anything wrong

I lost so much respect for anderson since the old times. I used to have him as GOAT equal with Fedor, and even gave him a pass for the failed test as it was late in his career after the leg brake and all. but his defending of a fighter who juices in his prime with the consent of the organisation is so disapointing.
So, how do you know that Fedor wasn't juicing?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajunkie.com/2019/04/ufc-anderson-silva-defends-jon-jones-legacy/amp

“I think both Jon Jones and I have been through difficult situations in this sport. And then to return after all the difficult situations that we have lived, it’s more than simply loving what you do,” Silva said in his native Portuguese.”You have to be a very special person. I have a lot of affection for him. Whenever I can, we have conversations. I’m always passing on some of my experience when it comes to living with this world that is MMA, behind the cameras and all. And Jon Jones has everything it takes to create a great history – he already has a great history in this sport.

“There’s no contesting everything he’s already done for this sport. Of course, the things that he ended up doing and that I, too, ended up doing – sometimes due to decisions, sometimes due to issues that we had no control over, you end up paying for it. But we need to think of the good things. There were more good things than there were bad things, so Jon Jones has all my respect, and I’m sure he is the absolute champion of this sport.”

GOATs recognize GOATs. Excellent message that Anderson is sharing with the fans of the sport. Hespect between legends.
View attachment 570679
View attachment 570681
Stfu

View attachment 570679
View attachment 570681
Cheaters recognize Cheaters.

Back